What's your next piercing or tattoo?

Options
kaaaaylee
kaaaaylee Posts: 398
Just wondering. I want my snug pierced and a literary quote tattoo.

Replies

• laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    More work on my Mario sleeve this weekend. 3 weeks to finish then start on Marvel sleeve and Marvel VS Capcon back piece
  • Trishsimon
    Trishsimon Posts: 129
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos but for my 40th in two years I am thinking of getting one on my back and its a paw print with two angel wings coming out of it, I am involved in animal rescue and its to signify all the animals we've lost.
    I'm still not sure if I'll get it done.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8f2kd0Zav1qjgsy3o1_r1_250.jpg
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos but for my 40th in two years I am thinking of getting one on my back and its a paw print with two angel wings coming out of it, I am involved in animal rescue and its to signify all the animals we've lost.
    I'm still not sure if I'll get it done.

I love that idea!
    Are you thinking of not getting it because of a needle fear or something?
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Desperately waiting on money to finish my left half sleeve- Japanese theme. Need to add in the dragon and finish background work and do some touch up on existing pieces.
  • BigDaddyD72
    BigDaddyD72 Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    finishing up the one I have started for my kids. Since the new tattoo police in the Army (Can't have anything passed the elbow), I guess I'll start on my back.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a tattoo near my heart (probably under boob or side ribcage) for my baby. Not sure what, though.

My husband has a sleeve and wants to get his other arm done, but I tell him I'm next in line to get inked. We don't have the budget for another sleeve quite yet.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I want my snug pierced as well as my uhh, lady bits... and at goal, I'm getting a big rib quote from The Scarlett's Letter. :)
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I want my nose re-pierced, my bats touched up, and then somewhere I want "Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can." Also constantly go back and forth on getting a sleeve.
  • klreiland
    klreiland Posts: 14
    Options
    I want to get the word "Breathe" on my wrist to remind me to take breaths when I am stressed or overwhelmed.
  • Egon9123
    Egon9123 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have one for my pup too...one foot has a heart with a paw in it and the other has Picasso version of a dauschund. Out of all of my tattoos..the feet hurt worse than anything!
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    One of my goal treats is going to be getting my nips repierced. I want another tat currently have 3 but not sure what I want so I'm holding off on that one.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    finishing up the half sleeve on my arm of barbells and butterflies surrounding a pin up of a girl flexing... Then next tat will be a scroll of music for the phantom of the opera going down my left side with the mask and a rose at the bottom of the scroll.

Next piercing will either be my nose or my nips.. :) Haven't decided yet.
  • SamanthaKayShaver
    SamanthaKayShaver Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I need to finish my Geisha back piece. But I'm torn between coloring it in already or getting something for my daughter.

I was about to tattoo my thigh (always wanted it done) and it seems like its new trend. I don't want to be a part of bandwagon so I'm pretty grumpy about it! lol.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Today.....A wing on my left foot with 26.2
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My next piece (hopefully the end of the summer) is in memory of my baby sister that passed last year.

An old fashioned/rustic looking anchor with butterflies.
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Finishing up a pin-up girl on my thigh, and then starting a full sleeve!
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    an owl on my thigh
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I want a cover-up on my foot, a peacock feather on my rib (left side) and a phoenix on my upper thigh... to add to the 6 I currently have!
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm considering a second conch piercing - I have a left one currently - and a hole between my lobe and higher up my lobe, so there's be 3 in a row in the lobe area instead of 2 with a gap.