Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's your next piercing or tattoo?

kaaaaylee
kaaaaylee Posts: 398
Just wondering. I want my snug pierced and a literary quote tattoo.

Replies

• laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    More work on my Mario sleeve this weekend. 3 weeks to finish then start on Marvel sleeve and Marvel VS Capcon back piece
  • Trishsimon
    Trishsimon Posts: 129
    I don't have any tattoos but for my 40th in two years I am thinking of getting one on my back and its a paw print with two angel wings coming out of it, I am involved in animal rescue and its to signify all the animals we've lost.
    I'm still not sure if I'll get it done.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    tumblr_m8f2kd0Zav1qjgsy3o1_r1_250.jpg
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    I don't have any tattoos but for my 40th in two years I am thinking of getting one on my back and its a paw print with two angel wings coming out of it, I am involved in animal rescue and its to signify all the animals we've lost.
    I'm still not sure if I'll get it done.

I love that idea!
    Are you thinking of not getting it because of a needle fear or something?
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Desperately waiting on money to finish my left half sleeve- Japanese theme. Need to add in the dragon and finish background work and do some touch up on existing pieces.
  • BigDaddyD72
    BigDaddyD72 Posts: 2,301 Member
    finishing up the one I have started for my kids. Since the new tattoo police in the Army (Can't have anything passed the elbow), I guess I'll start on my back.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    I'm going to get a tattoo near my heart (probably under boob or side ribcage) for my baby. Not sure what, though.

My husband has a sleeve and wants to get his other arm done, but I tell him I'm next in line to get inked. We don't have the budget for another sleeve quite yet.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    I want my snug pierced as well as my uhh, lady bits... and at goal, I'm getting a big rib quote from The Scarlett's Letter. :)
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    I want my nose re-pierced, my bats touched up, and then somewhere I want "Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can." Also constantly go back and forth on getting a sleeve.
  • klreiland
    klreiland Posts: 14
    I want to get the word "Breathe" on my wrist to remind me to take breaths when I am stressed or overwhelmed.
  • Egon9123
    Egon9123 Posts: 44 Member
    I have one for my pup too...one foot has a heart with a paw in it and the other has Picasso version of a dauschund. Out of all of my tattoos..the feet hurt worse than anything!
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 842 Member
    One of my goal treats is going to be getting my nips repierced. I want another tat currently have 3 but not sure what I want so I'm holding off on that one.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    finishing up the half sleeve on my arm of barbells and butterflies surrounding a pin up of a girl flexing... Then next tat will be a scroll of music for the phantom of the opera going down my left side with the mask and a rose at the bottom of the scroll.

Next piercing will either be my nose or my nips.. :) Haven't decided yet.
  • SamanthaKayShaver
    SamanthaKayShaver Posts: 43 Member
    I need to finish my Geisha back piece. But I'm torn between coloring it in already or getting something for my daughter.

I was about to tattoo my thigh (always wanted it done) and it seems like its new trend. I don't want to be a part of bandwagon so I'm pretty grumpy about it! lol.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Today.....A wing on my left foot with 26.2
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    My next piece (hopefully the end of the summer) is in memory of my baby sister that passed last year.

An old fashioned/rustic looking anchor with butterflies.
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Finishing up a pin-up girl on my thigh, and then starting a full sleeve!
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    an owl on my thigh
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    I want a cover-up on my foot, a peacock feather on my rib (left side) and a phoenix on my upper thigh... to add to the 6 I currently have!
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    I'm considering a second conch piercing - I have a left one currently - and a hole between my lobe and higher up my lobe, so there's be 3 in a row in the lobe area instead of 2 with a gap.