• beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I just had Taco Hell for the first time in yonks.:love:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I alternate the following:

1) tuna (plain, single serving pouch) on nut thin crackers (12-16 each), any two of: raw baby carrots, grapes and yogurt, apple or banana
    2) flat bread with turkey, swiss and spinach (light condiments), same sides as above.
    3) leftovers
    4) soup

It helps that I'm the only employee here and boss eats fast food, so I can keep all the necessary groceries in the office fridge without fear of theft.

Yesterday I tried to steam veggies in one of those microwave steamer thingys. It was disgusting. I also tried using lettuce for my wrap instead of flatbread. It was pretty bad as well.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    3 grape leave wraps
    2 individual hummus packets (tubs? pots? containers)
    1 English cucumber (the hugggge kind)
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    A sandwich - Tomato, mustard, mayo, lettuce, cheese, slices of lean turkey with Little Big Bread slices of bread. Tomatos make all the difference.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I did breakfast for lunch 1egg 2 egg whites and a banana with coffee of course:drinker:
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I do vegetarian stuffed bell peppers. Usually two for lunch. Just rice with rotelle and parmasan and hot sauce stuffed and baked into a pepper. With the two it's 300-something calories.

I also do sauteed chicken sausage with onions and peppers. That one's a bit more at 500 calories-ish.

Also I'll do black bean burgers (two, sans bun) and a salad or some sort of veg for around 400 calories.

Fwiw my breakfast is usually very small (under 300) but I snack on clementines throughout the day.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Today was a Special K whole grain porridge pot with some berries added, and an apple :)
  • AngieCook09
    AngieCook09 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese and fruit cocktail
  • kotarea
    kotarea Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I usually make enough dinner the night before to have leftovers, so today will be a grilled tilapia with a balsamic vinaigrette glaze with sautéed onion on a bed of spinach; clocks at 229 Calories and absolutely delicious.
  • michellelea2004
    Options
    Tuna fish and two boiled eggs
  • SaraLily
    SaraLily Posts: 30
    Options
    I had a quarter of tomato pita with turkey, cheese and bruschetta. Drank a glass of water. Had a few grapes for dessert.

I am really not sure how it stands calorie-wise because it's store bought.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm having 2 hard boiled eggs, oven roasted turkey breast, salami slices, mozzarella cheese stick, green bell pepper, Fage plain yogurt with some Hidden Valley ranch mix in it, Starbucks Coffee + Milk bottled drink and Muller Greek strawberry yogurt w/ chia seeds for dessert. ~744 cals.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Mexican food! My friends and I are going to a Mexican place near our office. I'll probably have guacamole, beans and two flautas.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Steak that I grilled MYSELF.

Girl power.
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad with red peppers, cucumbers, white onion, feta cheese, slow-roasted chicken (homemade), and poppyseed dressing. My favourite! I literally have this salad at least 3 times a week.
  • bravid98
    bravid98 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I splurged today! I had szechuan bean curd and rice for lunch at the chinese place near the office. Totally worth it.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    2 pesto basil talapia over zucchini noodles.

Costco sells the talapia (frozen) and the noodler from Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/GEFU-13460-Spirelli-Spiral-Slicer/dp/B0026RMEK4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1400778017&sr=8-6&keywords=zucchini+spaghetti

That kitchen gadget changed everything. I haven't eaten pasta since!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken on Ciabatta and a side of black bean salad.
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of cheese pizza without the crust and a small portion of Caesar salad. Couldn't have topped 300 calories
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    6 oz of chicken breast ( which i had already cooked) and a box of green giant teriyaki frozen vegtables. Chop up my chicken and mix it in- tastes like a stirfry without the rice and comes in at 320 calories. I buy different boxes of vegtables to change it up everyday, but this has been my go-to lunch for the past week or so.