Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

FEET?

Replies

• sadyia15
    sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
    I don't no why but when I see rank feet its as if I can smell stinky feet. psychological I no
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    I'm usually trying to determine the SIZE of the man's foot...

My feet are quite perfect and I think that's very important. I can't even talk straight to a girl that has corns and other weird growth going on down there.

Check it....baby check it!
    mw7amb.jpg
    2m3nwoo.jpg
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    HAMMERTOETIME!!

giphy.gif
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    I don't no why but when I see rank feet its as if I can smell stinky feet. psychological I no

This. Or when they have that toenail fungus...I think that IS what's smelling.
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    I notice Nice feet on a woman and ugly feet are a definite no go in my book!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    I don't tend to judge people by their feet. Mine are flat and web toed so I am not one to be judgemental. I did however have a ex who when he went to suck my toes got a kick in the face. EWWWWWWWW.... just gross.
  • ImmortalApprentice
    ImmortalApprentice Posts: 13 Member
    Key of advice; if you do have decent feet, get a foot massage by someone with a foot fetish. they pay attention to every little muscle on your foot...and it's fantastic LOL
  • norcalskater
    norcalskater Posts: 194 Member
    Yeah it's important, it's all part of the package.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    No, feet are gross, but that's just me.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    tumblr_m1pu9xyHLN1qks6muo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m6rk2jl2wV1qkr43e.gif

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Since I am 6'1 I pretty much have the feet of a hobbit, so I hope its not a deciding factor for a lot of guys lol
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member

This. Or when they have that toenail fungus...I think that IS what's smelling.

Or your upper lip....never know???
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    I take good care of mine (pedicures) because that's part of grooming for me, and I know my man likes it, but feet are feet--they carry you around and should look presentable if you're barefoot around others (including SO) or wear open-toed shoes.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Since I am 6'1 I pretty much have the feet of a hobbit, so I hope its not a deciding factor for a lot of guys lol

try shaving them
  • CCazer
    CCazer Posts: 1
    Smelly feet are a definite turn off and I don't like other people's feet as a general rule so if their feet are particularly nasty, it's gonna be a bigger turn off. But I don't really look at people's feet unless they're wearing sandals.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    does anyone look at a persons feet when thinking about attraction.
    Reason im asking is cs my OH said the first thing he noticed about me was
    my feet and that no matter how pretty a girl is if her feet are 'nasty' its a no no.

What do you think???

P.S apparently I have nice feet (phew)

You need to rent/watch/netflix "Boomerang" with Eddie Murphy.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    My BF loves my feet. He should, I can pick up a roll of quarters with my toes.

Me too! lol My DH loves that about me!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    This!
    This topic always reminds me of the Eddie Murphy movie Boomerang.

boomerang-feet.jpg
  • sadyia15
    sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
    ugh yh my sisters gt that n wow they smell
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member

try shaving them

:laugh: :laugh: