Accountability Friends Needed -females with 50+lbs to lose

Options
Hey all, :happy:
I need some friends with a similar struggle.
I want to be at my goal weight by 2015 and I have set about 4-5 mini goals between now and then.
I am 32, 5'4 and have 75lbs to lose. :noway:
If you have a similar journey and want
to be accountablility buddies....Please post or add me.

Thank you!!!!

Replies

• HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello,

In the past I had lost 57 lbs and then over the past two years gained it all back. I want to get it off and stick to it this time. I have roughly 50 lbs I am interested in losing. I will add you and hopefully we can keep each other accountable :)
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 71 pounds to lose please go ahead and add me.
  • JocelynElizabeth2014
    Options
    We're already friends but I'll help you stay accountable.

I wanted to lose 50lbs by August 15 (I have lost 12 of those 50) but all together I have like 100+ to lose.

btw you do not look like you are in your 30s
  • MonicaF44
    MonicaF44 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am 23 and looking to lose 75-80 pounds by my wedding next year. Would love some more "help" by way of motivation and accountability. Feel free to add me!
  • motiv8ed2loseit
    motiv8ed2loseit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ,
    Ive been trying to use MFP for a while now, but I just found this community. Please request me. I need support. think that will help with my weight loss journey, I would love to loose 100 lbs, but I believe that I can be happy with at least 50. Hope to hear from you soon. :smile:
  • ADRsmama
    ADRsmama Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have 55+ to lose. :) I would love some active friends to keep me motivated!
  • alaina_beth
    Options
    Hello Ladies!

I could definately use some support and would love to help others out too. I have lost 100 lbs in 14 months, but it is slowing down and I need some motivation. I am 31 and still have about 46 more lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Really want to lose 50 more at least! Feel free to add :)
  • joyfulhappyheart
    joyfulhappyheart Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    me too please!

I am 5'5", 42 years old and have 50-75 pounds to lose. (not exactly sure where I'll stop. Want to look and feel healthy, don't need to look super-skinny.)

I soooooo need an accountability buddy. I have nobody in my family/friends trying to be healthy/lose weight, so I'm on my own.
  • agrafina
    agrafina Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'6", 35, and have about 120 pounds left to lose. I could use more friends for accountability as well. FR sent.
  • stacey201440
    stacey201440 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 80 lbs to loose and am looking for some ladies or men going on the same journey as myself. I have recently lost 10lbs and have been struggling to keep that off. Not sure how to add friends lol
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. I've been active at MFP for 70 days as of today (was losing weight before that, but this really helps with my sticking to it) and I've got about 60 lbs left, although I'll see how I feel when I'm closer. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Jordyn296
    Jordyn296 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im 24 and live in Omaha Ne and have 58 pounds to lose I am currently stuck at my weight and feeling frustrated so could definitely use some support :-)
  • Jturbett17
    Jturbett17 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey All! I am 22 and have about 45-50 lbs to lose!

I would love some motivation and support, and am here to help keep others accountable as well!

Feel free to add me and we can make sure we all stay on path!
  • lrpxo
    lrpxo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 21, and i have 50+ lbs to lose, add away! x
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie . I'm In the same boat. Your story Is exactly like mine . I have 75 pounds to loose also ..feel free to add me . I need knew friends to hold me accountable and encourage me . Good luck
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would love more friends!! I'm 21, 5"2 and have about 73 more lbs to lose!! Add away!! :D
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    If I missed anyone please add me!!!! Awesome posts ladies!! :happy:
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    *BUMP*
  • LosingLaurensWay
    LosingLaurensWay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure i'm about to add everyone here but feel free to add me as well