Sooooooooooo Hooked

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I am so hooked on this site (especially the message boards) that I don't even want to do my work!
I have two monitors (screens) so that makes it a little easier and I have my own office so if any one comes in I just click out really fast but man, I am so hooked!!! I almost feel like I need professional help!!! LOL :embarassed: I don't always have something clever to say (usually never) but you guys are so funny that I find myself just sitting here waiting for the next funny thread!!!! What does that say about me? No, wait, don't answer that one, I don't want to know! LOL
Anyway, thanks for the laughs guys!!!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    I am so hooked on this site (especially the message boards) that I don't even want to do my work!
    I have two monitors (screens) so that makes it a little easier and I have my own office so if any one comes in I just click out really fast but man, I am so hooked!!! I almost feel like I need professional help!!! LOL :embarassed: I don't always have something clever to say (usually never) but you guys are so funny that I find myself just sitting here waiting for the next funny thread!!!! What does that say about me? No, wait, don't answer that one, I don't want to know! LOL
    Anyway, thanks for the laughs guys!!!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Memaw
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Yeh, I haven't done any work in 2days.. I try not to come on in the AM and get work done. SO all evening I can chill here... That's horrible. :indifferent:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm right with you sister!! I don't say much, but I get alot of information and fun from here. :tongue:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    memaw!!!! Welcome back! Or maybe I just opened my eyes...lol :noway:

Hooked, I am lucky I work from home, unfortunately I can't just get on and log my food because I know I will get stuck, but better here than in the pantry! Or worse yet stuck in the doorway...:ohwell: :laugh:

And.. how are things with mom and all that, I guess I could just message you...
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    We sure know how to have fun around here, don't we?:laugh:

Memaw.....you better start joining in missy! It's way more fun that way.:bigsmile:

I swear, most days, these boards are what keeps me sane...wait...maybe it's the other way around.:laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options

Memaw.....you better start joining in missy! It's way more fun that way.:bigsmile:

I swear, most days, these boards are what keeps me sane...wait...maybe it's the other way around.:laugh:

It's so the other way around! :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

It's so the other way around! :laugh:

Oh dear.....I think your'e right!:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: :indifferent: Umm, if you will draw your attention to the number of posts I have posted!! :blushing: :blushing: I mean......come on!! I need help!! I need a MFP intervention!!!!!!
  • memaw66
    Options
    :indifferent: :indifferent: Umm, if you will draw your attention to the number of posts I have posted!! :blushing: :blushing: I mean......come on!! I need help!! I need a MFP intervention!!!!!!
    You are one of the funniest ones, I really look forward to what you and Shannon have to say, you are so quit witted!!! You guys crack me up!! Professional help is indeed on the menu for you two! Too funny!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You are one of the funniest ones, I really look forward to what you and Shannon have to say, you are so quit witted!!! You guys crack me up!! Professional help is indeed on the menu for you two! Too funny!!!!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: Ya think????
  • memaw66
    Options
    I KNOW so!!! I'm gonna order it myself!!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I KNOW so!!! I'm gonna order it myself!!!

Take two, they're small, lol!! :devil:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted too, don't feel bad...lol I hate that I haven't had nearly as much time lately to sit and watch the threads unravel, but ya know..life goes on :cry:
    Love you guys! *probably said for the 900th time*
    :heart:
  • clarice9701
    Options
    I was thinking that I was the only one who spent so much time on here. Just really started checking this site out even though I joined earlier. Love it! All the tips, success stories and support, wow
    you guys are so AWSOME:smile: