Did I not perform well because I didn't take my fat burner

ryry1322
ryry1322 Posts: 29 Member
My dr said to quit taking my green tea fat burner because it's like "speed" I didn't take it and hardly walked .25 miles before feeling exhausted.

To be fair I didn't have a lot of energy and it was humid and 78 degrees. This is the hottest it's been since I started walking 2 miles a day. Maybe I am burnt out? Please feel free to ask me questions if I haven't given enough relevant info.

This is what I have been taking mobile.walmart.com/ip/10449752?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222228000015125&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=42124777990&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=34440601030&veh=sem

It has green tea extract, ECGC, advantra z, caffeine, and
Chromium picolate

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Please feel free to ask me questions if I haven't given enough relevant info

My question is: what is your question?
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    I feel pretty crap without my morning caffeine too...
  • ryry1322
    ryry1322 Posts: 29 Member
    My question is am I not performing as well because I'm burnt out or because I didn't take my fat burner. How do I know if I over done it while working out

Sorry I was in a hurry typing this and my mind was everywhere
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Fat burner? Burnt out? There's a lot of burning goes on.

Seriously, just take a day or two of rest. It's most likely fatigue coupled with the heat/humidity. And forget about the green tea fat burners.
  • bexcobham
    bexcobham Posts: 107
    It's not as though you are taking anything dodgy. I can't see how that is like taking speed. I have to have 2 strong cups of filter coffee in the morning.
  • Mrsbeale11
    Mrsbeale11 Posts: 126 Member
    A year ago I bought green tea fat burners from holland and Barrett, I couldn't have any additional caffeine with them (no diet coke, coffee, chocolate) and even not adding extra caffeine those two little pills have me heart palpitations...

I'd go with your doctors advice, start over and build your stamina up.
  • bexcobham
    bexcobham Posts: 107
    I'm personally a bit dubious about all these fat burner supplements. It's probably better to stay away from them.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    is your exercise just walking 2 miles per day?