Hit my year mark for maintaining.. :-D

Options
10365990_10152851877139638_5413106259784920690_n.jpg

Done it....Originally went down to 9st 3lb but I honestly found it hard to maintain and also felt I was to skinny...So now I have stuck at 10st for a year :-D YAY!!!!

Replies

• kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats you look great!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    From mommy pic to looking like a teen! COngratulations!
  • newteachermom
    newteachermom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look so great and healthy! Your journey must have been long and hard! Great job!

Not to be nosy, but could you tell me how much you weigh now and how tall you are? I just have about 10-15 pounds to go to reach my healthy goal but want to get an idea of what things'll be like.

How did you maintain? Did you end up eating a little bit more than you did when you lost the weight? Or do you include more foods now? How does fitness work out?

I'm sure with a young child at home, it looks different and depends on what works for you. I have 15-month old so I try to get it in when he's either being watched or asleep.

Again, great job!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    wowzer
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Now this is very inspiring...Congrats to you what a lifestyle you've made it..
  • princesssvicky14
    Options
    Thank you..To the question above I will reply later,it's tea time in my household so manic!! xx
  • princesssvicky14
    Options
    You look so great and healthy! Your journey must have been long and hard! Great job!

Not to be nosy, but could you tell me how much you weigh now and how tall you are? I just have about 10-15 pounds to go to reach my healthy goal but want to get an idea of what things'll be like.

How did you maintain? Did you end up eating a little bit more than you did when you lost the weight? Or do you include more foods now? How does fitness work out?

I'm sure with a young child at home, it looks different and depends on what works for you. I have 15-month old so I try to get it in when he's either being watched or asleep.

Again, great job!

Hi there,
    Sorry I took so long to reply.
    I weight 10st now and am 5ft 7inch...I did get down to 9st 3lb but it didn't suit me,was told countless times I looked ill and was quite a struggle to maintain to be honest.,so now i stick at 10st and maintaining is pretty easy for that.

When I first started being healthy (I do not do diets) I changed my whole lifestyle around..I was greedy and a terrible snacker and fast food eater...So i changed that around started with smaller portions and 'cleaner' food..When i got down to 12st I started introducing my treats and weekend 'cheats' if you like back in,and to tell you the truth it made me lose weight 10x quicker because my body was not used to the 'junk'
    Then i realised i wasn't going to see 1 chocolate bar as 'junk' anymore and changed my attitude on food and decided everything in moderation..Or one day i'd have a chocolate bar then the next day swap it for a piece of fruit or yogurt..Now i tend to eat 'bad' at weekends just because it suits me better to enjoy a takeaway or whatever on weekends.
    My body now is just trained into being used to what i have ect so I only go up maybe 1-2lb a week but by the end of the weekend it comes off again,even if I don't exercise.
    It's just about retraining the mind and your body as also reviewing your relationship with food.
    I've always had a bad one and use food to feed my emotional feelings (now don't get me wrong now and again I completely crumble if i've had a crappy week at work)and will binge BUT then I get straight back onto retraining the mind and using something else to distract the emotional hunger.
    Hope that helps :-)
  • princesssvicky14
    Options
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !! CONGRATS TOO YOU!!! YOU MUST FEEL AMAZING!!!
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Very well done!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Nicely done. I love maintaining stories, as it is my biggest goal! You look great. :flowerforyou:
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Great job, hot momma!
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing! You look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    hey your only 2 inches shorter than me and im underweight atm, i need to get too about 10 stone to be a healthy weight again
    what size uk clothes are you?
    amazing work as well, you look great!
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's great work!
  • princesssvicky14
    Options
    ^^ sorry just seen this.
    Size 8 in tops and 10-12 bottoms. x
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. What was your starting weight? I'm 5'7" too, and my goal weight is 9st 9 just because it sounds cool... B)
  • princesssvicky14
    Options
    My start weight was 15st7lbs xx
  • verhunzt
    verhunzt Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Woah congrats girl! Thanks for sharing, and you're looking damn good. :o:) (*)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!