EA Sports Active 2

Options
My exclusive review of EA Sports Active 2 for the Wii, xbox360, and PS3.

OUCH!!!

Seriously, 1 day in and I'm in pain, in a good way, of course. It will definitely help burn the calories.

Replies

• themostbeautifullies
    Options
    I feel your pain! :D
    Except I was playing Wii Sports.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I like hearing that!! I'm contemplating adding it to my Christmas list ... :smile:
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii Active Sports 1 that i have would you reccomend number 2 if i already have number 1 ???
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Adding it to my Christmas list..... :happy:
  • christopher_stockdale
    Options
    Definitely recommend it over 1. Actually, what I'm going to do is give 1 to a diabetic friend who wants to get on a workout routine.

Best thing about 2? You don't have to hold the controller during the actual exercises! Left arm band and right leng band with built-in sensor. I've switched to an real tension band, and love it!

As far as I can tell, it tracks your whole workout, and you can review it online in the community features. It also tracks your heart rate, so you can keeop in your exercise zone. So far so good. Looks like it's available on all three systems for $99.
  • themostbeautifullies
    Options
    I personally would because of the exercises, most of the times they improve them.
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Did not try the original Active, but I have Active 2 and LOVE it! I love that the routines change up and I can really really FEEL it working. I have been sore for a week now (different areas for different days) and I still keep coming back for more!
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    I got this for Christmas and on Day 3 and I hurt where I never knew I could hurt before. I have it for the Wii and it is AWESOME. I think we need to create a workout group on it as you are able to create and join groups.
  • jshordon
    Options
    Just finished my 3 week program on this and it really seems to help. Now for the full 9 weeks!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I love it! Received it for Christmas and started the 9 week challenge on the 1st. Lots of fun and exercise can be combined! Who knew?! On my "rest" days I have been doing the core workouts... I think I may have abs at the end of this; which will be impressive considering I avoid core workouts like the plague!
  • rwilley35
    rwilley35 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just picked this up yesterday and plan on starting the 9 week program tonight. Glad to see there are a lot of good reviews from people on here.

BTW, I picked it up on sale at Best Buy for 59.99 if anyone is looking for this.