New to the site 26yrs old 65lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• ShelbyGale13
    ShelbyGale13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am new to this and am 21 wanting to lose 25lbs (starting out.) I actually do like veggies but can't eat too many at once. I have a desk job with no kids as well!!
  • kasmsc42
    kasmsc42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 yrs old wanting to lose at least 70 lbs. Currently an adult student in university in a Horticulture major.

I've been on here since February, but interested in getting some friends around my age with similar weight loss goals.

No kids, physically active job (perennial plant nursery), neutral view on veggies :)

Feel free to add me!
  • ProudMommyOf6ix
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the site, I am 25 years old and I have to lose 46 more lbs. I would like more friends on here also. P.s. A REALLY great workout app is FitStar, you have your own personal trainer and it tells you how much cals. You have burned and everything. I love it and you will too. Feel free to add me. Good luck to everyone on your weight loss journey. :)
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25, I have a little more than 65 lbs to lose. This is my second go around, I lost 25lbs last year but gained it back from school/work and all that fun stuff. This time I am ready to do it for good, I log in everyday and I'm determined. I have an office job too but I do love (some) veggies..lol. Feel free to add me! :)