Workout videos

Options
So, I'm done with school for the summer, and I'm checking out different videos such as Blogilates, 30 Day Shred and stuff. I'm aiming for weight loss. My boyfriend and I will still be coming to the gym during the summer, but I just want back ups to do in case we can't go for any reason, so I wanted to know what y'all do for workouts online! :)

Replies

• SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I recommend 30 day shred. Its a quick workout but gets the job done.

I have been doing workouts on fitness blender. There are so many different types of workouts to choose from. Plus its FREE!
  • crys_aintgivingup
    crys_aintgivingup Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is commonly said to be the best for those who are just starting out. I loved it and it helped me kick start my fitness journey.

I'm currently doing a combo of Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism (alternating the videos, one video each day). They kick butt!
  • shubec85
    shubec85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like youtube. These are my three most looked up videos
    JessicasmithTV
    Tone it Up
    Bloglaties
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Recommend books instead of videos. Most videos are geared exclusively towards people whose primary goal is fat loss and don't emphasize enough the muscle gain part of the equation. If you look to books such as Convict Conditioning, Starting Strength, and other books like those, you'll see there are a wider variety of resources out there that will take you closer to true fitness.