Any Good Weight loss supplements.

Options
abm91
abm91 Posts: 23 Member
I m currently taking Gnc Ripped VitaPak and am going to continue using those. But i also take Hydroxycut which i have been recently told is not good at all, so anything i can use to replace the hydroxycut or any other good supplements?

Replies

• lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    No. All they're good for is wasting your money. Stop looking for a quick fix or an easy way out.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    youre being told hydroxycut is no good because there are no "good" diet pills. hydroxycut is actually the one that i would say has the most merit, though i would never recommend taking it
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Food. Normal, tasty food.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message we should talk! I can offer some of the best solutions for your weightloss journey. There is no easy/quick way. Supplements and weightloss pills hurt your body and muscles more then anything! Feel free to contact me so we can chat closer. I'd love to help you!

Why can't you say it here so that everyone else can benefit from your advice?
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message we should talk! I can offer some of the best solutions for your weightloss journey. There is no easy/quick way. Supplements and weightloss pills hurt your body and muscles more then anything! Feel free to contact me so we can chat closer. I'd love to help you!

Which mlm are you pushing? Oh i see you are a........coach......
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    there is no suppliment that will help you lose weight in and of itself.

probably the closest thing would be using a protien shake as a meal replacement, but its still the calories your not eating that make you lose weight, not the ingesting of the protien
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    Food. Normal, tasty food.

the intelligent application of this suppliment is the only way to lose weight
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

Don't listen to this chick, she's just trying to take your money.
  • Tina1737
    Tina1737 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Ironically Shakeology isn't a food or a drink.............................it's a supplemental shake.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    I m currently taking Gnc Ripped VitaPak and am going to continue using those. But i also take Hydroxycut which i have been recently told is not good at all, so anything i can use to replace the hydroxycut or any other good supplements?
    If you're eating is correct and you're getting correct nutrients, then you don't need a supplement to lose weight. What is needed is a calorie deficit.
    All pills that claim "fat burning" properties are usually just stimulants.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Water...
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Cocaine.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options

Every day someone teases us with solutions for weight loss...

Secret messages are swapped...

I don't know...seems as if someone has the solution...they would be rich...off on their yacht...not hanging out on MFP sending "we should talk" messages.

Curious...when you have one of those "chat closer" chats...how much does it cost???
  • Unknown
    Options
    you need to make sure you are getting all your vitamins, so dont cut out fruit and veggies, when i started, i was supposed to do the exercise program and drink the shakology, It was easier to drink the shake than to do the exercise, I ended up loosing7 lbs in just a couple weeks. it really helped me by making me feel full, i drank it in the morning, and i wasnt hungry till mid afternoon. so that shake does work.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Too late...OP has joined in for the "closer chat".

:ohwell:
  • abm91
    abm91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply guys, my biggest problem is I hate veggie. I know it makes me sound like a kid but I can'tstand them. I do however try to put some greens in my smoothies so hopefully it helps a little.
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply guys, my biggest problem is I hate veggie. I know it makes me sound like a kid but I can'tstand them. I do however try to put some greens in my smoothies so hopefully it helps a little.

Fat burner type pills aren't going to replace nutrients you'd get from eating veggies. As another poster said, they're mainly stimulants. Now, that being said, you're telling us you don't like ANY vegetables? I can understand when someone says "I don't like broccoli" or "Spinach isn't my thing" but saying you don't like any veggies is kind of like saying "You know what's annoying? Music." There's gotta be SOMETHING out there you like.
  • segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options

Yeah I would ditch the powders and potions and go for eating healthy food while trying to work in a little exercise. It would be nice to imagine that the multibillion dollar supplement industry actually had something positive to offer but look around at all the fat people in the world... unless the pill is as large as our mouths and is taped directly over it whenever we are hungry, it's only perpetuating the myth that there is some easy way out if you just have enough money.

For hating vegetables... well... suck it up. We all hate veggies at first, at least compared to a 12 pack of Little Debbies iced cakes... eventually you train yourself to make good decisions about food and eating for fuel is a pretty good one to get started with.

Not trying to be a jerk, just reminding you that you are the only person who can change your mind. If you want to be healthier you need to stop trying to find ways to avoid being healthy. If that means sitting down to a plate of bland green spinach and some god awful cheese sprinkled on it that you would rather throw at someone than eat then that's what you need to do.

Seriously though good luck! Once you get into the habit of being healthy it's not so horrible but it takes all of us a while to adjust our tastes and lifestyles to the new arrangement.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Cocaine.

Oh, I like you.