Lost Half of my Body Weight and almost there (With Pics)

Options

Replies

• jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    INSPIRATION.

Well done, mam! You look absolutely amazing! Reminds me of my brother. He's lost about 130lbs over the last 10 months. :)
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    You are strong and beautiful! Congratulations on finding that out!
  • annemariemk4
    annemariemk4 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING, excited for you! Great advice and tips also.
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    BRILLIANT!!! Incredible!!

overwhelming!!!
  • 1HappyTurtleRunner
    1HappyTurtleRunner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You are truly motivational, thanks for sharing all your tips.
  • crhloses
    crhloses Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's postings like your that keep me motivated and inspired. Everyone's journey is different, but we all share the desire to take control and enjoy and change ourselves. We struggle and we triumph. We learn and we grow.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'll think of it when I try to decide between the couch and a walk.
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss - you just look like a different person. I just love reading these postings - just gives me so much motivation just reading them. Keep them coming!
  • jeanstudies
    jeanstudies Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    **I don't give myself 'cheat' days- I look at if I want to eat something, I eat it. In moderation, not to excess and i work it into my calories or I add in an extra workout. Life is about balance, not excess-- just the philosophy that I took.
    This is an EXCELLENT poiint. Yesterday I thought I "deserved" an afternoon scone, before checking the calories on MFP. As a result I ended up doing a lot (a lot) of walking to generate enough calorie balance to actually eat dinner. I learned a big lesson about balance there
    **Be ok with shopping at consignment stores =) At the beginning I didn't and I wasted so much money on clothes. None of my clothes from last summer fit me so I had to replace them all. Last summer I really started looking at consignment shops and I love them.
    Also an excellent point. I have been buying new, but really CHEAP clothes, and I feel better about doing that. When I get closer to my goal weight I will look into spending more.

Great post, thanks!
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!
  • schaffermdj
    schaffermdj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You truly are an inspiration and show such persistence to make it this far. GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing transformation. You are such an inspiration!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Awesome, what a great success story! Congratulations on your loss so far and I'm sure you will get that last 20 nailed down quickly. Keep up he great work and congratulations again!
  • NaRmI10
    NaRmI10 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!!! Nothing is impossible! :)
    You look fabulous!
  • mlvardy
    mlvardy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job what an amazing accomplishment! You look great and are truly an inspiration!
  • Mandi5512
    Mandi5512 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It is the people like you who inspire me to keep going. I didn't have but 60lbs to lose but knowing that it can be done makes it easier to keep going. Thank you for being an inspiration!! You look amazing!
  • chadwick175
    chadwick175 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! It's not always easy, but you're doing it! :flowerforyou:
  • cajunbandmom
    cajunbandmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! you look AMAZING
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    wow, you look really great!! you are doing an amazing job. Congratulations on how far you've come.
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Thank you for the inspiration. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!