MOTIVATE ME PLZZZZZ!!!

Options
Hello!.. New member here!! I'm a mommy of three wanting desperately to get my pre-mommy body back!
I need your input & ideas people. :)

Replies

• KayStar728
    KayStar728 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!! I can tell you that being active even for 30 mins can help! Making the right food choices is the also really important. Good luck!
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Youre probably getting plenty of exercise with 3 young ones. Make sure you are eating your calorie goal and throw some squats/pushups etc. through out the day if you can't get to the gym...
  • Magisoft
    Magisoft Posts: 113
    Options
    Hi there, happy to support you, add me if you like, best of luck!
  • nancytyc
    nancytyc Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Motivation comes from within. It will happened for you when you no longer have that voice in the back of your head that says...."MAYBE I will make it this time". When that voice is gone, and the total decision is to do this, then you will have your own motivation....which is the only kind that works. We here can support you, cry with you, rejoice with you, share with you.....but we can not motivate you. Understand?
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Motivation is not what moves you - habits are. Start small and work on building new habits around eating and exercising.

This link has tons of information that will help you get a plan in place that will be sustainable for you. Good luck! :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1175494-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    no.

YOU motivate YOU.

:flowerforyou:
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Motivation is not what moves you - habits are. Start small and work on building new habits around eating and exercising.

This link has tons of information that will help you get a plan in place that will be sustainable for you. Good luck! :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1175494-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

This
    no.

YOU motivate YOU.

flowerforyou

And this.

That being said, this site can be an incredible resource for information as well as finding like minded people. Starting with the link in the post above is highly suggested.

Good luck! :drinker:
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Hi! I will be there for support if you need it, but I have to agree with at least one other poster. You Have to motivate you!!
    We can support, and help with some question, make suggestions.

Ultimately you have to be the one who wants the change bad enough, be willing to put in the hard work, and understand it takes time!

There is NOTHING magic about the process. It's BLOOD, SWEAT, and TEARS!!
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    no.

YOU motivate YOU.

:flowerforyou:

This.

If you want inspiration, check out the success stories forum. There's thread after thread about people who have stuck with it and achieved their goals.

If you want information or knowledge look in the forum appropriate for your goals, and use the search function on here. Most every topic has been discussed and there is a wealth of knowledge to be gleaned from here.

If you want camaraderie find people on the forums that seem to share your views and goals and send them a FR. They can help with some of the simpler questions or just be supportive and entertaining, which will help keep you coming back.

But if you want motivation, you have to look within. Only you can determine what will be the fulcrum to get you moving every day in the direction, and toward the place you want to arrive at.

TL/DR: Others can point you in the right direction but no one can carry you to where you want to go. You have to be the one to put one foot in front of the other to get there.

Cheers and good luck!