boobs

Options
caminoslo
caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
I have lost 3 and a half inches on my chest.. how many did you lose.........i call this success

Replies

• julieclapham5
    julieclapham5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for them to shrink *sighs
  • Full4Life
    Full4Life Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Crap. I always get scrawny and bird-chested when I lose weight. Don't remind me of that!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I thought there'd be more pics here.

:angry:
  • MandyH1991
    MandyH1991 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Dang yall! I'll take the extras! :laugh:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I lost at least a cup size.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I have lost 123 lb (former clothing size 22 to current 12) and haven't gone down a cup size.
    I've lost at least 6" off my chest at the under-the-bra line though.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for them to shrink *sighs

Still waiting for them to grow.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I wonder if there would be posts from men if their manhood shrank/grew with weight loss/gain. :tongue:
  • L4manski
    L4manski Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I wonder if there would be posts from men if their manhood shrank/grew with weight loss/gain. :tongue:

Didn't really grow yet but I can see more of it.... :)
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My weight loss goal is actually based on just my chest going down. I'm a 34DD and weigh 133 lbs. I intend to get down to 120 if I have to just to get these boobs down.. If not I'm seriously considering a reduction :(
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Band size? 7 inches or so
    Cup size? 1
    But then they are related, so they got smaller, the sizing just doesn't show it.
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 44C to a 36C.
  • delazouche
    delazouche Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started out as a 34C and 37 pounds later I think I need to start looking for training bras again....it's honestly given me a good bit of self-consciousness rather than pride in losing weight.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38C to a 32DD/E... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think I was wearing a too small bra at the beginning though.

OH PS, my boobs aren't huge. Most people would guess i'm a B/C
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I was a 40J and now I am a 36DD. Still more weight to lose so I'm guessing smaller boobies to come :-(
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure off the top of my head, but I went from a 36DDD to a 32DDD. The cup size just won't get smaller. I was hoping to be more like a D at this point. . . at least haha. Maybe I can end up at DD by the time I reach my goal. I hope.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    34C -> 30D

I'm about 29" around the band now, so a 5" drop of band size.
    Lost one cup size of volume (34C == 32D == 30DD).

Pretty happy with the results, except that bras are harder to find. At least I didn't drop to a 28" band. I'd be stuck with only online shopping, then.
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    At my thinnest in high school I had pretty large breasts anyway - a size C. Then over the next few years I gained weight and they went up to a D. I have spent the last 2-3 years losing all that extra weight (I am 5 lbs away from my goal weight right now) and I am currently a size...

...D. Still. They ain't going anywhere. Meh - fine by me! I'm a burlesque dancer, so they've come in handy. :laugh:
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    <~At least 2 cup sizes I think, plus went from 48 band to a 34
    I'm the one in the blue.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    C cup to A cup. I was a little annoyed, but I'm only 5'0", so little boobs are still proportionate and feminine on me. Besides, I can always decide to buy them back later! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!