Just started T25 - ISO feedback and results you have gotten!

Options
I am just looking for feedback from people who have done - or are doing - T25. Especially people who started out with a higher weight loss goal (I am looking to lose 55 more pounds.) Did you enjoy T25? Did you get results? Anything would be awesom!

So, today I am on day 3 of T25. This is the first beachbody video I have seen where the modifications are actually good ones and offered throughout the entirety of each workout. I am following Tania about 85% of the time, but that is still kicking my butt so far!

Replies

• kbella67
    kbella67 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start it today maybe we can do it together? I too need to lose 50-60 lbs. I'll friend you
  • disney_mama_13
    Options
    I am planning to start it today maybe we can do it together? I too need to lose 50-60 lbs. I'll friend you

Sounds good! I'm a fellow MA girl (in ME currently) but born and raised on the cape! T25 has been great so far - let me know when you start and we can check in/lie on the floor together afterwards! ???? haha

Thanks for the add!
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of Beta and I love the program. I didn't have much to lose, about 15 pounds, but I've lost 6 so far. However, I've gone down an entire dress/pants size with only a 6 pound loss which means it's really toning me up. My mommy pooch is shrinking and my love handles are nearly gone. I've always had a flat rear end and it's finally filling out. My arms are showing definition and I'm much stronger than before. I don't think I could be any more happy than I am about my results :)
  • chicalatina4eva3
    chicalatina4eva3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just started tooooo!! im on day 2.
    i need to lose 50 pounds
    && so far i like it.. i recently completed the Rockin body by shawn T..
    15 min after every work out I did with Rockin body, I was ready to do another.
    T 25 has been pushing me more though(:
  • katwinfree
    katwinfree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am on week two of Alpha. So far I am loving it. I don't have as much to lose but am looking to tone up. Keep with it and you will see your results. There is a T25 group that I am in and you are welcome to join!
  • csalwey
    csalwey Posts: 3
    Options
    Today is my first day of T25! I can't wait! I would be fine staying at my current weight if I could build muscle and tone up. Down a dress/pant size would be nice too :) Let's all stick together T25ers!
  • disney_mama_13
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of Beta and I love the program. I didn't have much to lose, about 15 pounds, but I've lost 6 so far. However, I've gone down an entire dress/pants size with only a 6 pound loss which means it's really toning me up. My mommy pooch is shrinking and my love handles are nearly gone. I've always had a flat rear end and it's finally filling out. My arms are showing definition and I'm much stronger than before. I don't think I could be any more happy than I am about my results :)

That's fantastic!!! Thanks for the feedback!
  • disney_mama_13
    Options
    Thanks for all of your responses! Day 3 today was a killer - my arms are crazy sore right now and I don't even want to think about squats!
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I just finished Alpha and starting Beta today ... seeing VERY good results !!
    I cant even imagine myself after Beta and Gamma is done :)
  • 0flynnstone0
    0flynnstone0 Posts: 150
    Options
    I made it through 3 weeks of Alpha, and had to stop and switch to some different workouts. It was starting to make the arches of my feet hurt, and it was beginning to be hard on my ankles. :( I figured I better give my joints a rest before I made them worse. I do like the workouts though and feel like it tightened me up! Good luck ladies!!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I completed all three phases of T25 last October and totally loved it!! I lost almost 11 inches and 10lbs. I highly recommend it. I actually plan to re-do it again soon. Best of luck to you, I hope you have great results! :happy:
  • chicalatina4eva3
    Options
    Last Night I completed Day 3.
    Work out #2.
    Since sunday I did the stretch workout like it recommends on the calendar.
    So far, I love it. I'm sweating way more with T 25 , rather than Rockin body, which only got me off the couch..
    I'm totally NAILING IT....because I follow Tinia when I can no longer handle the regular moves.
    I can keep up but still push myself at the same time. Especially during the "Burnout" part.
  • Michelleanon
    Michelleanon Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have been searching for exactly the same answer to the question you asked. I am on week 3 of the Alpha and lost 6lbs (not very much when I want to get rid of 50lbs) Anyway its a start....
    However, I tend to follow Tanya ALOT...I am ok in speed and total body for most of it. What I wanted to know is whether I will still get results if I don't do all the jumping around and follow Tanya for most of them? No one seemed to be able to give me that answer. I even asked the "Live Chat" person on the T25 website and all she answered was...you will only loose if you follow the exercise and diet plan...ahhh well ya!!! That wasn't my question though....Any advice/experiences would be great!!
  • chicalatina4eva3
    Options
    Hi there,

I have been searching for exactly the same answer to the question you asked. I am on week 3 of the Alpha and lost 6lbs (not very much when I want to get rid of 50lbs) Anyway its a start....
    However, I tend to follow Tanya ALOT...I am ok in speed and total body for most of it. What I wanted to know is whether I will still get results if I don't do all the jumping around and follow Tanya for most of them? No one seemed to be able to give me that answer. I even asked the "Live Chat" person on the T25 website and all she answered was...you will only loose if you follow the exercise and diet plan...ahhh well ya!!! That wasn't my question though....Any advice/experiences would be great!!

Hello, i'm no expert on this.. i am just like you.. trying to lose 50 pounds.
    I think following tanya will not get you the results you are looking for.. I'm following her 80 percent of the time.
    Maybe if you can breakdown your weight loss goal.
    instead of looking at "I really want to lose 50 lbs"
    think.. "I want to lose 2 pounds this week"
    50 pounds takes time.. and with the right positive outlook on it.. i think it is possible.
    stay on a low calorie diet & do your workouts. Sure it may take longer than the 10 weeks T 25 says.. (like a second round making it 20 weeks) but in the end you will feel amazing when you can complete a session without even having to look at tanya.
    I'm right here with you if you need help.
    Support is something we all need(:
  • sappy42
    sappy42 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Started T25 today, Day 1 Alpha Cardio... I attempted most of the high impact moves, then switched to Tania if I couldn't keep up. Sometimes I just did what I myself could do, which was somewhere between the two. As I became more comfortable with the moves, I upped my intensity. LOVE the front-center-back-center-side-side part. Instead of watching the screen, I just repeated it to myself as I was doing the movements.

I was really.nervous about starting this program, didn't think I could keep up. But I'm improving on everything I found hard since I started this path back in January. So I know I'll get better, I just have to DO IT... EVERY DAMN DAY, JUST DO IT.