Looking for some friends to help me reach my goal

Hi Everyone,
Im just looking for some friends to help me reach my goal in losing weight. I just had a baby six months ago and i want to get back to my pre-baby weight of 130 Ibs. I have lost almost 4 pounds so far :happy: Im trying to do so before summer so I do not have to buy new summer clothes. So any Tips, Recipes and Friendships are totally welcome. Hope everyone is haveing a great day :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Tamila32
    Tamila32 Posts: 1
    I just had a baby 13 weeks ago and am also hoping to lose some weight for summer. I'm hoping to lose about 30-35 pounds total.
  • KristyR341199
    KristyR341199 Posts: 15 Member
    I'd be happy to be your friend. No baby for me, but I have quite a bit of weight to lose. Always looking for more support. Anyone is free to add me.
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Greetings!
    I too an trying to shed the baby weight. Of course, my daughter is almost five, so maybe I should call it something else!
    Sending you a friend request.
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Hey there! I had a baby 6 months ago as well!!! Well back in DEC! You should add me, we can encourage each other :) I have lost 50 pounds so far :)
  • Pickles1231
    Pickles1231 Posts: 2 Member
    thanks all for the suport added you all as my friends we can do this !!!!! :bigsmile: