I've always wanted to but never have...

Options

Replies

• juliebrc1
    Options
    Belly dancing...in one of those hot *kitten* outfits that make all the noise....hahaha
    me too!
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    ride in a hot-air balloon.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    do a pinup photo shoot

ooo me too, and I want to learn how to walk in stilettos
  • MRudman
    MRudman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Go to the caribbean with my family and be able to wear a hot, sexy bikini that will cause my hubby to smile when he sees me in it :drinker: :blushing:
  • CSausage
    CSausage Posts: 345
    Options
    Lots of belly dancing, nude beach, pole dancing type answers here!
  • huntress74
    huntress74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Go to a nude beach

Oh my...been there. Not pretty at all!!!
  • huntress74
    huntress74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Go to a nude beach

Clarification...I've never personally attended a nude beach, but had to walk through one in Jamaica to get to our friends' hotel. It was really scary. It was an all ages and all body types affair. I just kept my eyes on the sand to keep from laughing.
  • CSausage
    Options
    Go to a nude beach

Clarification...I've never personally attended a nude beach, but had to walk through one in Jamaica to get to our friends' hotel. It was really scary. It was an all ages and all body types affair. I just kept my eyes on the sand to keep from laughing.

Doesnt sound that scary to me! Sounds pretty interesting.
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    been a totally hot chick with a hard bod! :flowerforyou:
  • angiesammich
    angiesammich Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Gotten my belly button pierced. When I lose 20 more lbs, I'm going for it!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    gotten a tattoo...I have one all picked out but have to wait until I have enough money :ohwell:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    gotten a tattoo...I have one all picked out but have to wait until I have enough money :ohwell:

Tat's are great. Nice endorphin rush. I just hope you're not scared of needles, lol.
  • lyla29
    Options

Tat's are great. Nice endorphin rush. I just hope you're not scared of needles, lol.

as long as I don't have to watch it's not too bad. I want one on my back so that shouldn't be a problem.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options

as long as I don't have to watch it's not too bad. I want one on my back so that shouldn't be a problem.

Then you'll be fine. It just feels like a tiny bee sting (or at least it did to me). Others I know describe it as a tickle and others say it's as bad a child birth...just depends on your pain tolerance.
  • lyla29
    Options

Then you'll be fine. It just feels like a tiny bee sting (or at least it did to me). Others I know describe it as a tickle and others say it's as bad a child birth...just depends on your pain tolerance.

I have a pretty high pain tolerance, when my youngest was born they wouldn't give me any pain meds until I signed a paper and by the time they kicked in he was already born. A friend of my soon to be ex's goes to sleep while she gets a tattoo so like you said it depends on your pain tolerance.
  • CSausage
    Options
    Act in a play...
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options
    Act in a play...

I wanna sing on broadway...a cool broadway show though!!!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Act in a play...

It's fun! You should do it...find a local community theatre and try out for a small part.
  • CSausage
    Options
    Go to a nude beach

Doesnt sound that scary to me! Sounds pretty interesting.

My hubby was in the military & stationed in Europe before we met. While the idea of a nude beach is great, and you picture all the hot, nubile bodies there... you need to realize that the majority of people there are comfortable with their bodies no matter what the size. He said that seeing 50-90 year old men and women of all sizes, including VERY obese, made it not as much fun as he would have liked. :laugh:

I bet there are ALL KINDS of people at a nude beach. I think that would make it very entertaining AND comfortable to "Drop Trow" and go for a stroll. Thanks for the warning but I still want to give it a try! ha