My story losing 202 pounds (picture)

Replies

• amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Wow, you look amazing!!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Congrats and thanks for sharing your story! I'm 7 months out from being sleeved and it is so great to hear from others on MFP.

You look amazing!!
  • cajunbandmom
    cajunbandmom Posts: 38 Member
    Wow! you totally rock. I have about 64 pounds to go, I can't wait until I can post my success story.

So I am guessing you have started down your road to weight loss? If so than isn't that a success in itself ???? I am proud of anyone who is trying giving it all you have! Why do you have to be at goal to be an success?? Share it with all !
  • cajunbandmom
    Thanks everyone! Today has been a bad eating day but sharing my story makes me more accountable!
  • Amazing results!! Keep up the hard work and enjoy your new body!
  • LuckyLynell
    LuckyLynell Posts: 14 Member
    You look fantastic! Very inspiring how you decided to take back your life and stuck to the promise you made to yourself.
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Congratulations. There are many people, myself included, who are inspired by your story. You kept to your goal... Good for you!!! It isn't easy..... That's why this support is so important. I am older, not sure about wiser..... but I have to lose this extra weight. This is my last chance.... I'm over 60 years old..... It's very difficult... but now I am going to a fitness center, where I am walking 2 mph for 35 minutes daily.... then lifting some light weights... It's a small center, so I am guaranteed a treadmill, no embarrassment, and seeing results...... Stay with your goal . I believe that life is worth living, and it is great if you can be healthy in the journey. You feel better..... and you impact others...... Not bad..... Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Truly inspirational!! You look great. I identified with the cupcake/exercise slip up. Did that last night - 2.5 miles for a slice of angel food cake. :D
  • cajunbandmom
    I don't know what changed. There was a picture on pintrest I saved a couple months ago that said
    "one day I woke up and decided I didn't want to be this way anymore so I changed"
    its sorta the way I felt. I went home one day after a Dr. appt at the heart clinic and told my husband what the Dr. said to me. I had tears in my eyes and I said this is it. This year is Amanda's year. I will not be on the back burner anymore. SO I started my journey. It has not been all peaches and cream. I have had a TOUGH time. I have never been thin or the pretty girl. I have NEVER had a man walk up to me and openly hit on me. I had no idea how to handle it. I have learned with therapy and lots of long heartfelt talks with my husband and my best friend how to deal with it and many other issues that come with losing a whole over weight person.
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    I am genuinely happy for your success! You look fabulous darling!
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    I don't know what changed. There was a picture on pintrest I saved a couple months ago that said
    "one day I woke up and decided I didn't want to be this way anymore so I changed"
    its sorta the way I felt. I went home one day after a Dr. appt at the heart clinic and told my husband what the Dr. said to me. I had tears in my eyes and I said this is it. This year is Amanda's year. I will not be on the back burner anymore. SO I started my journey. It has not been all peaches and cream. I have had a TOUGH time. I have never been thin or the pretty girl. I have NEVER had a man walk up to me and openly hit on me. I had no idea how to handle it. I have learned with therapy and lots of long heartfelt talks with my husband and my best friend how to deal with it and many other issues that come with losing a whole over weight person.
    All of which just adds to your AWESOMENESS. Thank you so much for sharing this.
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Absolutely amazing, what a huge amount of weight to lose and you look so healthy now! Hugely inspiring! :D
  • ritabrienfit
    ritabrienfit Posts: 25 Member
    You are so inspiring. Great work!
  • Wow! I am very inspired by your story!
  • modevia
    modevia Posts: 13
    OMGSHHH!
    Amazinggg!
    You look amazing!!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Incredible! Nice work!
  • judy17051
    judy17051 Posts: 6
    You don't even look like the same person. You look like the lady wearing black is your Mother. Oh how I wish I were doing as well as you are. CONGRATULATIONS!
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    On the first photo you look like a tired grand mother on the last picture you look like a college student!! You are one fantastic inspirational beautiful person. When I walk I will have these photos in my head. Thank you so much for sharing!!:flowerforyou:
    Judy
  • DDHunnie
    DDHunnie Posts: 31 Member
    Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!!! :drinker:
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    You are amazing! You look wonderful and I'll bet you feel even better! Congrats on all the effort you have put forth these last fewyears. I know what hard work it is! Best wishes as you journey forward!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!