tumblr_m9ghh68DP31rbgeluo4_r1_400.gif
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose my hips lol and everything else
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    :( I have no hips. I really want curves and as my sister kindly points out ALOT
    I have no hips I am straight down from the sides.

Is there a way of shaping that area I do still have alot of fat around my waist
    but even when I was slim I didn't have hips.

Any tips or advise or is it just the way I am?

Send me your address and I will mail you some inches from my hips. I have enough to share and am in a giving mood.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I too have no hips...and I'm fine with it!! I also have a small bewbie area and small derrier. It's all well shaped so who cares? Different strokes for different folks! :bigsmile:
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. I am still waiting for the day when my waist is finally smaller than my hips, but that isn't happening anytime soon, as I just keep losing from what little hips I have left. But eventually the weight will HAVE to come off my waist.

So enjoy the athletic build as someone else pointed out. We have awesome legs!

ETA and birthing 3 babies didn't change a thing! Just added more belly.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    You can have some of mine.

I am all hips.
  • SoreTodayStrongTomorrow222
    Options
    Sorry kiddo, you just didnt get the curvy gene! I am curvy and my sister is straight up and down and we both have our issues with it but she knows how to dress her body type to make her appear to have a more feminine figure but she doesn't need to. The best female athletes in the world are all straight up and down... so I wouldnt worry about it so much and just tell your sister to shut up.
  • marisarinde
    marisarinde Posts: 54
    Options
    Ugh same here! Even at my highest weight I didn't have curves. No hips, no butt :( I just try not to focus on that and instead focus on the fact that I have semi-decent boobs and killer legs! It's all about the positives :)
  • xkissylou
    xkissylou Posts: 76
    Options
    Well I have small hips but.... enough butt to share?? Don't take my boobs though, I need those!!
  • sadyia15
    sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    chest size has dropped since losing weight which im happy about ♡
    and yh my legs........ I do love my legs thats one thing I can say happily.

oh n forgot to mention apparently I have no butt and yet OH says opposite
    he loves it........... im assuming my sister means I dont stick out my butt mayb?
    (because she does for some reason)

if only my tummy fat would move down to my hips and bum :tongue:
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am similarly built - bust & hip measurement pretty similar, not a particularly impressive waist/hip ratio but this body type does tend to combine being busty with good arms/shoulders and long, lean legs.

The body types that have nipped in waists will often lean more towards being pear shaped and have bigger thighs but be smaller in the breast department.

I suppose we could get lipo on the tummy and have the fat injected into our hips & *kitten*. :laugh:
  • marjushkamarusya
    Options
    Can I borrow you some? All my life hated huge hips of mine! Lol so many clothing to fix it nowadays really...skirts, dresses which make them look larger and you will always look great in any shorts and jeans and trousers Just love yourself!!! Can't always give list of claims to the nature, Make the best out of yours
  • bexcobham
    bexcobham Posts: 107
    Options
    Another person here who is built the same way. I can get super skinny and still have no waist. :(

I'd love to have a shapely figure. I'm losing weight at the moment and I have a belly and love handles at the moment, but my legs are looking good. I feel like an egg on stilts. :(

Got a good bust though!
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    In the same boat!!! Jeans shopping is horrible!!! I am just getting to a point where I like my shape after adding muscle!!! I look like a board when just skinny with a butt on the back!!! Now after I started lifting I have some shape!!! Yay