I'm back and looking for new supportive friends...

Options
So I was on here a few months ago and I was actually doing really well. Then, you know, life happened and I got busy and things started slipping. Then winter came and my motivation was zapped. But I'm back. I've gained back all the weight I lost in the first place, but I will lose it again and then some. It seems like a lot of the people I was on here with before aren't very active anymore. So I just need some awesome new and supportive friends to share this journey with. I'm trying to re-learn how to eat better. I slipped into a horrible cycle of fast food, eating out, ordering in, and snacking like nobody's business. All without doing any exercise at all. (Hence how I gained all of my weight back.) But here I am, weighing 346 pounds and seriously sick and tired of not being able to move. I'm finding that looking in the mirror has become increasingly difficult again. So let's do something about it. I've been eating healthier for a couple of weeks now and exercising. I just got my YMCA membership set up earlier this week. I work out with a personal trainer every Friday. (This morning I woke up not being able to move hardly at all because he worked me so hard yesterday. But I like it that way! I just took some Aleve and stretched a bit and now I'm ready to go!) Anyway, I decided to get back on here for the community forums and support. If you want to be my friend add me! I can dish out support just like I can receive it! If you want to get to know me more, feel free to message me. (Also, sorry for the disorganized nature of this post. My ADHD meds haven't kicked in yet.) Let's do this! :happy:

Replies

• shelliewhitmore
    shelliewhitmore Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome back! I'm on day 6 myself and I'm happy to be a support person with you!
  • TheFuzzyPepper
    Options
    I'm in my first week. We can support each other! Welcome aboard! :3
  • jenna40_2go
    jenna40_2go Posts: 101
    Options
    I too have come and gone on here. I'm back though and ready for a great change. I'm tired of not feeling happy and I want to be healthy I haven't missed a workout or log day in 27 days and I'm super proud of myself. Feel free to add me and we can continue this journey and stay motivated!

Edit: that pic on my ticker isn't my body but my motivation lol. I don't have to look like her but it keeps me out of the frig!