granny's

Options
lkphilley
lkphilley Posts: 18 Member
:smile: I am 60 yrs old and 10 yrs ago had a bypass to loose weight i was 355 but i only got down to 260 when it has all settled and that is with my % of what you gain back BUT i am still considered overweight and i thought because it would not move anymore this is it. But my husband just had the sleeve and his doctor gave me hope of moving it and loosing more.Are there any grannys out there trying to lose weight? I need to feel like I am not alone.:smile:

Replies

• Adaniel65
    Adaniel65 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yep, this granny is trying! I am counting calories and going to bootcamp classes at the gym - down 3 lbs but hey... it's a start.
  • lkphilley
    lkphilley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic I wish I could go to the gym but for now all I can do is walk BUT my pool is almost warm enough to exercise in it. I want to loose 20 then after that goal 20 more. I am breaking it up so it doesn't overwhelm me.I am so happy for your first 3 lbs keep it up and have a good day:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!