Bookworm new to all this & would like some friends ^_^

Options

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    <--- Also a bookworm. :smile:

I like to read a little of everything, and Game of Thrones is still on my "to read" list.

Add me if you want to, there's always room for more friends on my list.

Welcome to MFP!
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You had me at "the Harry Potter series, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Doctor Who,... Bates Motel, " though I've yet to read GoT, but I bought the first book so I'll get around to it :) I love reading!

:flowerforyou:
  • abm91
    abm91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well hi!
  • ThisCharmingFellow
    ThisCharmingFellow Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to decide if I prefer a good book to a nice cup of tea :)
  • OnceUponaTimeFairytales
    Options
    Sorry for my delayed response, I was using the mobile app all day so I couldn't check the forum section. I'm completely blown away by how nice you all are!! And especially that I've found so many people already who love the same things I do. Thank you for making me feel so welcome here :blushing:
  • codyzanthraxx
    Options
    read
    wheel
    of
    time
  • Nelly27
    Nelly27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Linell! I'm 22 live in Denver and would also like some friends to share my journey with. I'm going on to week 6 of my exercise and healthy eating and feel amazing and it's become an addiction.
  • Nanierh85
    Nanierh85 Posts: 118
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    Options
    Lots of fellow interests! Are you at all a graphic novel person? If you love fairy tales and can give a chance to graphic novels, the Fables series is EXCELLENT. Adding you, and welcome!

To be honest I've never tried them before, but I'll definitely add it to my read list. Always like trying new things, thanks for suggesting it! :smile:
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Also a bookworm. I'll fire off an add.
  • mspoppy
    mspoppy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow bookworm! I sent you a friend request!
  • HobbitSithLord
    HobbitSithLord Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • runkimirun
    runkimirun Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim and also new and looking for some support. I am a complete bookworm and have read most of your list! Sending you a request :)
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge nerd/book lover. I read 1-2 a week and reading is like breathing to me. I love to chat about all things Harry Potter, GoT, or The Walking Dead (I've read the graphic novels) and I also love cheesy syfy shows. I'll shoot you a request - I love new friends :)
    Options
    Anyone okay with Game of Thrones is okay in my book.
    Name's Kait. :) Feel free to add me up.
    And anyone else for that matter!

How's everyone feel about The Walking Dead?

I like The Walking Dead! I admit I don't watch it as faithfully as I used to, but I always catch up eventually.
  • meganw2020
    meganw2020 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I share many of the same interests. I avoided exercise for years too because I felt defeated when I tried (yeah it is hard) but stick with it and you will be suprised how easy it gets, just make sure to do things you enjoy, keep trying until you find them.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm a big SciFi and Doctor Who fan.

Send me a friend request at your own peril ! :drinker: (sorry I love saying that) :tongue:
  • Thezestiest
    Thezestiest Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too - kinda. I joined a long time ago, but just now really checking things out.

You like fairy tales, so I'll be your friend! :)
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Also a bookworm here and coffee lover! Major in Literature, 18 years old :) Potterhead and Sherlocked here. + Star Wars and Doctor Who ! Would be glad to make new friends :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Due to your medical condition, do consult your doctor about the best exercise for YOU. You will hear a lot of advice on these boards and it is GOOD advice much of the time; however, when you have a significant medical condition it is wise to follow the advice of your primary care physician.