Tried on my wedding dress after losing 107 lbs! (PIC)

Options

Replies

• anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thats great and love that you are donating it for a great cause.
  • blinker86
    blinker86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Love it - I too wasn't comfortable in my dress. I never thought of trying it back on after losing....that's a new goal :) I hate looking at my bingo wings in my wedding pictures

I wish I could have wedding photo retakes! Maybe one day. :wink:
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Love the donation and love the transformation you've made - your collarbones are lovely!
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your terrific progress. I love how you fit into your wedding dress. WHAT A TRANSFORMATION.
  • amrelmesery
    amrelmesery Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, great job
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing.

I think it's great you are donating it as well.
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! You are beautiful
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I got married 6 weeks ago and have lost a stone since, typical! Anyway, I was thinking of trying mine on every stone so it's weird you posted this! You look fantastic :)
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Holy crap that's awesome! You've inspired me to dig mine out now!
  • Angie2822
    Angie2822 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far... Thanks for sharing your story, and reminding us that the scale isn't the only way to measure our successes- I really needed that right now. Also, what an amazing and thoughtful gesture to donate your dress to such a wonderful cause. Good luck on the rest of your journey.:happy:
  • SlytherinBat
    SlytherinBat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in both before and after. Congrats!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Beautiful then. Beautiful now. More importantly, you are clearly beautiful inside too. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    That picture is so cute I actually laughed out loud! And I don't do that too often. I can usually keep it to a grin. Not this time! Great job!!
  • scrappinkar
    scrappinkar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You were a beautiful bride and you look fantastic now! Just the definition of your face and your arms really show all of your hard work. Congratulations!
  • queenb39
    queenb39 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous !! Keep up the good work !!:smile:
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I love that you donated that beautiful dress for such a great thing and congratulations on the wedding and the 107lbs lost! You were a beautiful girl then and you are beautiful now! Fantastic job!

I wasn't very happy with the way I looked in my wedding pictures either and almost 4 years later (I started later than soon after) I'm down 45 lbs! It's no 107 but it'll do! Cheers to you and I both!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! and love the one with your arms in the dress, lol. So awesome, thanks for sharing! I'm in a "need some help with motivation" day and love seeing stories like yours!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow.....incredible! Well done.
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    You looked very happy to be getting married in your wedding photo - congratulations to you - the marriage is not about the dress and so you should be able to part with yours for such a good cause with a light heart. Perhaps on a special anniversary you will be able to don another beautiful dress for your celebration in which you will feel completely confident (and that you won't be able to fit both arms inside) :wink:

Well done on your amazing weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • blinker86
    blinker86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You looked very happy to be getting married in your wedding photo - congratulations to you - the marriage is not about the dress and so you should be able to part with yours for such a good cause with a light heart. Perhaps on a special anniversary you will be able to don another beautiful dress for your celebration in which you will feel completely confident (and that you won't be able to fit both arms inside) :wink:

Well done on your amazing weight loss journey :flowerforyou:

This is exactly my goal! I will one day find a smaller dress to create new memories in. I feel like donating my wedding dress is just another step in moving forward toward the new me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!