Hello from New Orleans

Options
Hey y'all ....seriously I might be living in the hardest city in the world with regard to keeping track of every single thing I eat.....holy crap fried seafood is out of my regular dinner rotation for a while ...Lol....I'm 177 trying to get down to 160 and I'm not able to work out because I'm still recovering from a lumbar fusion surgery but I'm pretty determined.... this site helps a lot

Replies

• theashtrees
    theashtrees Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm pretty sure I put on 10kgs last time I was in New Orleans! I know those feels :P

Feel free to add a friend :)

Best of Luck!
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was born and bred in Baton Rouge but now live in Northern LA. Feel free to add me. I'm 51, married, with kids and grand kids and losing weight at this age has been hard. I love New Orleans and I can understand you're issues with the food lol. All the ladies in my family, including me, actually have a trip planned there in May. And no, I do not intend to follow my diet. I fully intend to eat everything in site then come home and work it off. Best of luck with your recovery and weight loss :)
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Hey!! I was born and raised in N.O., moved to Houston in 2011. I'd kill for a good poboy!!!! :laugh: Feel free to add me :)
  • kvansanity
    kvansanity Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'd loveee to get this topic going again. Losing weight is so hard in Nola, so I'd love to have a couple of MFP friends to keep me on track. Feel free to add me :)
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Loved you in the Shield and liked you in the Fantastic Four
  • dancingmuffin
    dancingmuffin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Whooo! Louisiana ppl , grew up in marrero, stayed in Lafayette for a while in out here in the Hammond area feel free to add me
  • louisianagirl1612
    louisianagirl1612 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello there Neighbor! Slidell in the house :) I have been haunting this site for about a week now and tracking everyday. It seems to be working well for me. Ya'll can add me if you like.