Weight Loss HELP?!

Options
i am 20 years old 5 feet and 185 pounds , i recently had a child and my pre-pregnancy weight was around 160 just wondering is there any advice on getting a quick start on to this i know it wont happen over night but looking to lose possibly a quick 10 to 15 pounds over the next 2 months just to get me started and encouraged

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit and exercise. Punch in your activity level and goals into MFP, and follow what is says.
  • ButtercupSuckedItUp
    ButtercupSuckedItUp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I agree with missiontofitn. That's what worked for me. Quick would be wonderful but not realistic. Figure out healthy foods you like to eat. Take your new baby (congratulations!) out for walks or carry him/her around the house as you do things. There is no quick fix, but if you take it one day at a time, you'll get there.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Use the link below to build a sustainable plan for your weight loss. It's not hard - but it takes patience. Good luck!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1175494-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • tassshhhaaa
    tassshhhaaa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Are you breastfeeding? That's a great way to aid in weight loss!! It burns tons of calories too :]