looking for like minded friends to add

Options
Hi gals and guys,

I am not really new but have decided I need to come back and take this seriously. I am looking to add some friends who are active daily. I am hoping to lose a total of 70-75 pounds but would just be glad to get to 10 pounds lost again!!!! I am looking for like minded people to add and share tips on recipe's, the loathing of exercise (yes i know it is required to lose weight) and share positivity.

I work at a desk job for 8 hrs a day
I go to school part time
I love food but lately have been looking for ways to recreate comfort food into healthy comfort food
I hate hate hate exercise but yet know it is needed

Feel free to send a request but please don't be upset if I can't add you as i want to be able to keep up with my friends on here and last time had to many and couldn't keep up. Good luck in your journey!!!!!!

Replies

• detoxjusttoretox
    Options
    Hi! I have also just come back to this site to take this seriously. I am on here daily and will be happy to share tips! I only have another stone to loose but II'll need to keep track of my intake maintaining so I'll be here awhile.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I share your love of comfort foods and your hate for exercise! I do exercise most days, but would rather be doing pretty much anything else! I have a few good recipes for healthier versions of some of the classic comfort foods, but I am also interested in finding new and more creative ways to cut calories/fat from my favorite dishes without sacrificing taste.

Feel free to add me, I log daily - whether I have been eating good or bad, AND I have an open diary to help keep me accountable. :)
  • nikole21212
    nikole21212 Posts: 50
    Options
    Im going to add u, I also have 75lbs to lose
  • rissavai
    rissavai Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am always up for a new motivational buddy. I log daily and try my best to comment to all my friends who post because its so important to know that people are out there supporting you! Feel free to add me as your friend!
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have about 72 more lbs to lose!
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow... I think our lifestyles mirror each other... I'm stuck in a cubicle and a foodie those are my biggest struggles. Feel free to accept my add.
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Yes I believe we are all in the same predicament pretty much. I have some weight to lose as well and work a desk job. Feel free to add me.
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you still need friends. I used this site last summer and saw some results, but then life happened and I put all of my weight back on and then some. Major disappointment. I'd like to lose 30-40 lbs, but I'm not making a ton of progress yet. I think it's because I'm too in love with foods that aren't healthy and I HATE salads. Like you, I'm hoping to find a way to make the foods I love healthier. I also had more motivational friends last summer that helped keep me on track. I've realized that I really needs friends who are active to help push me along and not feel like I'm in this alone.