Back After An Absence - Need Some New Friends!

Options
Hi everyone... I have been gone from the site for about a year or so - long story short is I had a messy breakup and soon after a loss of job. Fitness was the last thing on my mind.

Anyway, now I'm gainfully employed (still single but that's okay!) and back to getting fit. Would love some new friends for encouragement!!

Thanks!!

Replies

• Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I too a just getting back here after a long break.....feel free to add me as a friend. It is definitely time I jump back into the swing of things and worry about me and my health. :-)
  • gsiyer85
    gsiyer85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Mickey.. Same here.. have been on and off on this website for a while.. Got a new id.. Now focusing on fitness again.. Feel free to message me.. Lets keep each other on the track!
  • Libbster2014
    Libbster2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • brirandle1
    brirandle1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Mickey. I just joined this site in the past week, want to lose about 60lbs for my health and to live a healthier lifestyle. Would love all the friends I can get for encouragement and support in my journey and would love to do the same for others. Love to have you as a friend :)
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the welcome back!! Hope all of you are doing well - we can do this!! :)