Second time's the charm? Hopefully

Options
This is my second try on myfitnesspal. My first account met with success. I lost 42lbs before I decided to 'take a break'. BIG mistake. Now a year later, I've regained half of what I lost and I'm back to feeling totally out of shape. Now, I've decided to try again. Hopefully, I'll stay committed to myself and my health. For now, I'm looking to lose 35lbs,, lose what I regained and a bit more. I'm feeling a bit out of sync because I haven't done anything for a year. Guess I only have myself to blame, but one can't go back in time to reverse bad decisions. Just move forward. Which is why I'm back and looking for support from you wonderful people. Feel free to add me. I'm pretty open minded to suggestions and always try to look at the positive. Thanks for reading...

Replies

• detoxjusttoretox
    Options
    I had the same problem with taking a break and then a few months I'd gained everything back and more! II'll happily add you as I always find support from people is good :)
  • GypsygalWI
    GypsygalWI Posts: 27
    Options
    I need to log my food. Otherwise I know I wouldn't eat all day as I don't get hungry ( side effect of having Gastric Bypass). I would be one sick gal, not getting my proteins in for the day would suck. Here I remember to log my food and make sure I get enough to eat in my day.
  • JanaLee45
    JanaLee45 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm right with you... This is my third time on this site. I lost about 30 pounds a year and a half ago, and now the weight has returned. So, now that school's out, I can focus on healthy eating this summer! Feel free to add me, too!

Have a great day!
  • MirandaKeeler
    MirandaKeeler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is my second try as well. I had been working toward my Associates degree and with a full time job, going to college, and babysitting my little sisters, it got hard to keep everything under control. I'm back at it, though and that's what counts. My goal is to lose 75lbs. I know it sounds like a lot, but I've been there before, I can get there again. I'm on a new diet. No wheat, sugar, or corn products. (Natural sugars are okay, just not added sugars)
    Keep your chin up, we can all help eachother to a healthier lifestyle.