Before and During Maintenace pictures?

Options
Hi! I've been in maintenance for awhile and decided to take some during pictures today just to see if anything had changed.
Well I think I see a change!
In both of these photos I weigh around the same give or take .2 of a pound, the one on top is me from The beginning of April and the one on the bottom is me now.
I think I look slightly more toned in the one on the bottom...what do you guys think?

1jqio7.png
25z2ya9.png

Replies

• athlon23
    athlon23 Posts: 5
    Options
    I dont have any trouble with maintaining at all. I've managed to strink my stomach back to small size and feel satisfied with my small portions, but i do need to eat a lot more now as i get hungry fast, but i definitely dont restrict myself to what i eat. so yes you can keep weight off and still eat normal food. i lost my weight by cutting out all the juices from the store like orange juice etc and soda and replaced them with just water and freshly squeeze orange juice and that drop all the weight away. best advice i can give.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I agree the bottom set around your belly button area looks smaller
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You look more toned to me. Good progress!
  • Apocalypz
    Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I agree the bottom set around your belly button area looks smaller
    ^^ Tummy looks better. Possible muffin top in the first is less in the second, pretty lady.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    And it will keep getting better. Congratulations!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I need to ask how long you've been in maitenance...I hit it about a week ago and have considered losing another 10 but waiting till this fall...

Hence why I am asking...I do lift heavy and follow iifym so just curious how long that took.