10 Days to a Better Body

Options
:wink: I know lots of people like starting challenges on Mondays but Im going to start this workout on Sunday, January 9th & was wondering if anyone wants to join me? 10 days to a better body is the name of the workout, which is a half hour long of circuit training & she alternates between upper & lower body every other day with a little bit of abs mixed in with both. I've done it in the past & had pretty good results with it. You are obviously not going to lose tons of weight in 10 days, but I definitely saw & felt a difference, plus it's a great way to jump-start your metabolism. If you like Jillian Michael's workouts, you'll like this one too!

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    seeing as i keep failing miserably at the 30 day shred i think if i can manage 10 days in a row then maybe i can move up to 30... is this something you can pick up at walmart?
  • jabberjaws77
    jabberjaws77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You should be able to....Im going nuts because I can't find mine now, lol, so I might be making a trip there myself, it's an awesome workout though!!!
  • jabberjaws77
    Options
    I found it!!!!! I did look on Walmart's website & it says it's available online only but I have bought soooo many things IN their store that came up online only. Last time I did this workout for 10 days, I swear I lost like 7 or 8 pounds!!!
  • CallmeCola
    Options
    Cool, what's the name of it again? I missed it I think.
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to the name of this video too
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i have four of her videos, so i guess i like them! lol, or hate them depending on how you look at it :wink:

i really like the JM 30 Day Slimdown Challenge and wish i had stuck to it. had some s--t happen and fell off the work-out wagon, but it's been a month so my pity party is over.

the Slimdown challenge incorporates 3 of her DVD's and has you doing a DVD a day for 6 days, then rest on the 7th day. i liked it because it was something different everyday instead of the same old same (30 day shred). the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD is a lot of jumping and aerobic movements, which is kinda hard for me to do since i live on the 3rd floor. so, tonight i saw the JM yoga DVD at the store and picked it up for the days i cannot do the BFBM DVD (ie. neighbors are trying to eat dinner and their pictures keep falling off walls).

@ jabber - i replied to the 30 day slimdown thread too. i am going to hit it hard on the 18th. until then, today thru next tuesday i will do at least one DVD a day, then i am out of town for 5 days, then back at it! i think i will re-measure that day to get another good starting point.
  • jabberjaws77
    Options
    10 Days to a better body
  • jabberjaws77
    Options
    It's by results fitness
  • jabberjaws77
    Options
    Im gonna wait til tomorrow to start this challenge, I will be away from home most of today.
  • jabberjaws77
    Options
    January 10th:Day 1, Upper Body
  • jabberjaws77
    Options
    January 10th:Day 1, Upper Body
    January 11th: Day 2, (sick), hopefully be better tomorrow
  • jabberjaws77
    Options