Ladies...how has weight loss affected your bra size

Options

Replies

• aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    34DDD to a 34DD after about 20lbs lost. I felt pretty small after the cup lost, but I'm used to my new size now.
  • Carrieendar
    Carrieendar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    C to an A...definitely been affected! But I also breastfed 4 kiddos and started endurance running after I weaned my youngest, so that plays a role as well.
  • kjarvo
    kjarvo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The volume hasn't changed, but the bit above the bra has gone, making the shape different and saggier looking. More of a teardrop than round.

[img]http://gummybearbreastimplantsnewyork.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/photo.jpg[/url] Were A, now B but worse haha[/img]
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I haven't gone any smaller..but after loosing nearly 4 stone my boobs have gone down south :( gutted to be honest lol.

I've lost around 45lbs so far and I really feel you as they have just gone south instead of getting smaller.
  • RUNNING_AMOK_1958
    RUNNING_AMOK_1958 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bra? What bra? Don't need one anymore.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I have nothing left to lose, so...um...yeah.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Bewbs schmewbs. :smokin:
  • xkissylou
    xkissylou Posts: 76
    Options
    Mine have stayed so far....soooo so happy because I'm a B cup and I thought I'd become an A cup :sad:
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I was always a full C, then while breastfeeding, blew up to a 36DD, then lost all my baby weight and then some...they died. Like should have held a funeral, they were gone, dead and buried...died. It was actually quite shocking. Ended up an empty nothing cup. So...I got them ''refilled.'' Now a happy 32DD. :happy:
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I was a 34GG when I started here at MFP, I have no idea what cup size I am now. Fortunately I have a drawer full of bras in various sizes, so I've just been going with what seems to fit that day. I've had some 34F, 32G, or 32FF work lately depending on the style of bra. I'm estimating I'll end up around 32G, although I'm certainly not going to complain if I end up in an F or E. Many more choices, and cheaper choices, in the smaller cup sizes. I should probably go get measured, but I hate doing that knowing I'm not going to buy anything.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    No change.

I carry my weight in typical pear fashion (hips and butt).
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Because of my weight loss I’ve gone down from a 32E to a 32D:'((( i miss my poor bewbs:’((((

okay no...so i don't miss them that much but i now have a whole drawer of useless undies and no bras that actually fit me which is a downside when i can't afford to keep replacing them so often.

Just curious of what evolutions you have all been through

You're still a D! Be happy that you have huge boobs still lol!
    Me, on the other hand, my boobs have been all over the place. I started 2 and a half years ago as a 40D, my bust measurement did not start going down until a couple months ago. So I was 38D, 36DD, 34DDD, 34D, and now 34C. I'm comfortable with being a C cup, because I used to have severe back pains when my boobs were bigger. Now my back pains are mild, so that makes me very happy.
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting makes them sit up on my chest better, so body fat loss doesn't make they look less.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Mine refuse to shrink worst luck.
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    38G/H down to a 34DDD/E. I have a ridiculous pile of bras every size in between. Lucky for me they didn't get saggier, if anything they sit better on my chest....there does seem to be some excess skin though. I pray it tightens up.

The key is to find outlets or keep an eye out for big sales. I got my current fitting bra's for $10 each. Underwear is a bit more tricky.... I refuse to buy any of the $5 for a single pair ones at this point and it seems I'm at a popular size. Finding styles I like outright sucks. Most of my panties currently have a handful of spare fabric cause everything is too big.
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I was always a full C, then while breastfeeding, blew up to a 36DD, then lost all my baby weight and then some...they died. Like should have held a funeral, they were gone, dead and buried...died. It was actually quite shocking. Ended up an empty nothing cup. So...I got them ''refilled.'' Now a happy 32DD. :happy:

God, I love this thread....
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Same cup size, but 2" less around the rib cage.
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Band size down 1 size cup size up one size. DDD is too big!
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Started at a 48DD, currently a 36DDD - that look tiny in comparison until I try to shove them in a 36DD bra...

They stayed DD all the way down until I hit 40-38 band size, then I had to go up a cup because my proportions changed at that point