Lowest calorie crackers???

Options
I am looking for some very low calorie crackers to dip in hummus. Any suggestions??

Replies

• sirenn9
    sirenn9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Special K crackers... I think it's 120 calories for 24 crackers or something like that (the crackers are small)
  • MissChelleBelle
    MissChelleBelle Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Celery :P)))

Is there such a thing as "low calorie crackers"?
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Dunno really, I always dip bagel chips, carrots or celery in my hummus. Mmm.
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Low is relative.

Special K sounds great, Thank you!
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Try out Kashi's TLC (Tasty Little Cracker) I know the vegetable ones are 120 calories for 15 crackers and you get a bit of fiber too. And they're all whole grain
  • sappr6
    sappr6 Posts: 1
    Options
    I like the Roasted Almond Nut Crisps with Garlic and Herb Laughing Cow cheese.
  • xxjessikatxx
    Options
    for 27 cheezits its 150 calories i find them to taste better than special k .5 ritz are 80 calories which isnt bad given their size..
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some very low calorie crackers to dip in hummus. Any suggestions??

35* whole grain cracker bread. You can eat nine for 35 calories! I found them where you would find the speciality cheeses in the grocery store.
  • xxjessikatxx
    Options
    Yum i need to look for those..
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    me too! I hope the Publix or Kroger in my area carries them!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    It's actually 35 (degree sign, not with a star sign). I don't have a degree symbol on here, lol
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I don't know but I like CVS' wheat crackers. You get about 24 for like 140 calories and they're SO yummy!
  • Nicole114
    Options
    34° Whole Grain Crisp Bread. They're really thin crackers and they're only like 4 calories each!

ETA: link to their website
    http://www.34-degrees.com/product.php
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I love kashi crackers too, becaue they dont put a lot of junk in their products....also maybe try toasting some pitas to dip...yum
  • maryhhug
    Options
    Have you ever tried Wasa crackers? I have a wheat allergy (a lot of people do) and I eat light rye Wasa, they are so filling and low in calories, no fat, filled with tons of fiber - very hearty and crunchy. They are great to top with anything from cheese to tuna, to lunch meat, to salsa. My husband and I buy them by the case from amazon.com and I don't even go down the cracker aisle anymore. In fact, they take the place of bread for me. They are the best thing ever! They come in other flavors too. My friend from Lithuania turned me on to them, they are popular in Europe.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • gloriapiz55
    gloriapiz55 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    34° Whole Grain Crisp Bread. They're really thin crackers and they're only like 4 calories each!

ETA: link to their website
    http://www.34-degrees.com/product.php

AWESOME, thanks.. these look good, I checked and Wholefoods carry them!
  • nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Special K crackers... I think it's 120 calories for 24 crackers or something like that (the crackers are small)

^^These!! They're great....also good with salsa, low fat artichoke and asiago dip, etc.

I also love to spread hummus on Ryvita crackers and top with a couple of slices of smoked turkey....very tasty! Ryvita's are larger snack bread type crackers...great with peanut butter, laughing cow, etc. I'm a cracker person too!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

35* whole grain cracker bread. You can eat nine for 35 calories! I found them where you would find the speciality cheeses in the grocery store.

This. In Walmart (the ones I've been to) they're located over by produce right where they keep the laughing cow cheese and the hardboiled eggs.
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I like the SPecial K crackers. I eat them plain, but I'm sure they'd taste good with hummus, too.