What is the maximum amount of calories you've ever consumed?

Options

Replies

• Marley2310
    Marley2310 Posts: 304
    Options
    When i was at 8 % body fat and i didn't like how i looked i ate 15 + a day for 2 days
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    5,183 (which was 759 under goal)

Long cycle ride....
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Goal 1670 &
    Consumed (NET) : 3200 !!
    I enjoyed a lot that day :)
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Since joining, On thanksgiving probably 8k, before joining oh god, don't want to know
  • unoriginalusername007
    Options
    Since joining, On thanksgiving probably 8k, before joining oh god, don't want to know
    Thanksgiving is madness for anyone watching their calorie intake! So much food and every bit of traditional Thanksgiving food is high in calories. Mashed potatoes, turkey with gravy, pumpkin pie, stuffing. Ha, I didn't even bother counting my calories on Thanksgiving but I can definitely see how you'd hit 8K!
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    In one day or one meal?

Never logged it then, but definitely one of those Korean BBQ/Sushi Buffet places...
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I don't know. How many calories are in a 5th of Jack Daniels and two bottles of port?
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    It's hard to say but I'm sure it involved wings, pizza, beer, and a Superbowl !!
  • SmoothRiko
    SmoothRiko Posts: 193
    Options
    In one day, probably close to 4,000.

Which is OD within itself.
  • saeede83
    saeede83 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    my highest intake days are around when my period starts. I feel weak, hungry and exhausted all the time. So end up not excercising on those days and eat a ton of sweets and salty snacks. My highest day on MFP was 2600 or around that.
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Since I've been logging, I went over 3000 one time and it involved a visit to the Cheesecake Factory. It was totally worth it.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Not sure what my highest is on here. I know I have went over 2k on here. I do know in the past I wasn't logging but I could of easily eaten 5-7000 cals in a day (not often mind you but I've no doubt it has happened if not more than that). I have a major sweet tooth so now I avoid them completely and make wiser choices.
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Most recently that I can look at on here. Goal: 1750, Goal+exercise:2176, total for the day:2998. I know I have had worse days when I wasn't tracking, but this one was in the past month since I have been back on here.

Never mind, I got a new winner with 3,700 cal yesterday for 1,300 over goal.
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Depends....are we talking life time or since we joined?

Since being here maybe.....1,800 cals.

Life time.....THOUSANDS......
  • okolo
    okolo Posts: 24
    Options
    Last Saturday I set a new high score!

Totals 5,817
    Your Daily Goal 2,577
    Remaining -3,240

LOL @ high score!
    my highest score so far was 2,97+ I'll just say 3,000 calories. I try to stay between 1200-1300 so yeah, more than double. That was last week
  • wuany
    wuany Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think my highest day since joining was almost 8k. I'm having a bad calorie weekend now but not matter how bad it is I'm forcing myself to continue logging because I I know I'm out of control. I just love food too much.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    since joining about 4000 in one day!
  • about 5,300. it was about a month ago. it was late at night. i was hyper and didn't realize what i was doing. i also gave myself a banquet microwave mac and cheese facial that night. made my skin soft but it was too good to be true - i woke up weighing 4 lbs more and with many zits.
  • killervogel5
    killervogel5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    As I've been tracking, my goal has always been 1750, since I've started. Even with exercise, I've been over by more than 1000, but I don't remember how far it was. In the last 90 days, the worst I've had is 2610 (+860).
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Last Sunday I ate 4900 calories... but I burned 7100 during a 23 mile hike - so even though I ate a giant Chipotle burrito and a pint of Haagen Dazs, I ended up net negative for the day.

I love exercise! :smile: