"If every day were like today"...

Options
2»

Replies

• jajsmom
    jajsmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Has not been accurate for me. I've been logging for about 7 wks now and should be about 6-8lbs lighter if it were.
  • tammyeo2014
    tammyeo2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing... it is sooo frustrating at times.... in a 2 week stall right now and it is driving me nuts!!
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I would prefer if it said things like, "if every day were like today, you'd regularly find fifty bucks blowing in the wind at 10:07AM."

OMGosh YES! That would be awesome. Then I could buy the expensive running shoes.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Not even close. It varies every day because every day is NEVER exactly like the day before. I eat about 1800 cals during the week and try to stay under 2400 on the weekends.
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I haven't actually ever specifically measured it. If I did, it's been a long time ago. I can tell you that it's been close enough for me to not be worried about it. It tells me I'm going to lose, and I lose. The more I eat, the less it says I'll lose, and whenI eat less it says I'll lose more. That part has been accurate.

What I go by more is the chart I get from the Fitbit site. If you go to the dashboard, then click on "month" and scroll down, there's a chart that shows calories burned vs. calories consumed. The greater distance between those two lines, the better I do.
  • Maryanne1923
    Maryanne1923 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would prefer if it said things like, "if every day were like today, you'd regularly find fifty bucks blowing in the wind at 10:07AM."

if there was a like button I'd click it :)