Hello!

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Rach and I am a personal trainer based in the North of England, moved here from California about 3 years ago!

I was told about the its from a client and started to have a look around! I think the site is amazing and thought I'd join and offer my support and motivation to anyone who would like it.

I have been overweight and lead a not so healthy lifestyle and so have some understanding of how difficult weight loss can be and how it can affect you in a number of different ways! But with a fair bit of hard work I have managed to lose the weight, get healthy and then decided to turn my new found passion for health and fitness in to a career.

I don't claim to have any quick fixes or the "secret" to weight loss but what I can offer is advice and support. One thing I have found is that those with support generally tend to do better! And so I'm here to offer any support and motivation that you may need....

Feel free to add me or drop me a PM if there is anything you would like to ask!

I am considering starting a group on here and/or working with people through PMs etc to provide one-to-one motivation on a daily or weekly basis so let me know if this is something you might be interested in!

Good luck to you all in reaching your goals!

Rach

Replies

• jessherna25
    jessherna25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! It's great to have people who want to help! definitely create a group, it would be great :D
  • RachR669
    RachR669 Posts: 79
    Options
    Thanks, will start one up if there's interest. I am more than happy to help and support people because I know from personal experience how difficult weight loss can be!
  • MissBeautifulRose
    MissBeautifulRose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love support! I am 210 lbs (I think I do not have a scale but that was the last weight) and I am nearing my 50's and for some reason would like to be lower on the scale when I am older than when I was younger.... I would LOVE any encouragement. I am just so sad with how I am now. Thanks! Rose
  • RachR669
    Options
    @MissBeautiful: Friend request sent. Feel free to drop me a message!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    8040136_LionelRichie.jpg
  • missclaudisha30
    Options
    awe that is so awesome that you joined just to do that! :) Welcome!
  • AdamBellfpt
    AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Good to see you on here!
  • CrescentCityGirl
    CrescentCityGirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!!

I would totally be interested. I do pretty well for the most part, just starting to get tired of my routine. Looking to make some changes in that regard.
  • RachR669
    Options
    @M0n1caH: FR sent! :)