Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid

Options
I want to do a hybrid but I don't really like the schedule Chalene made. Has anyone made a schedule they like? Would anyone like to join in on some hybrid fun?

Replies

• danadee
    danadee Posts: 49
    Options
    I created my own hybrid, because I didn't like the planned schedule. I just do the 3 CLX workouts with skipped days between, and then I usually do two TurboFire and 1 TurboJam workouts, plus 2 additional days of cardio, which varies.

I throw in 1 TJ workout, because TF is still a challenge for me, and I'm still trying to perfect the moves. All are great programs!

Dana
  • bluehorsesjp
    Options
    I just got TurboFire yesterday. I am so excited! I have done two rounds of CLX with great results, but I am not a cardio person, so I thought I should do some TF to lean out a bit more.
    I have one more week of Lean, or I can just jump into the hybrid. I wish the schedule had more of the CLX in it.
  • Nikster68
    Options
    Started CLX in Sept. '10, finished Dec. '10 and love the results so much started it again 1/3 and am on my third week (next week) with Turbo Fire arriving on 1/18/11.

Where can I find this "Hybrid" schedule. Is it included with the TF program? Lost 22lbs and 17.5" doing CLX and am jacked at the results I am seeing with my body. I just keep pushing Play and it just gets better and better. Can't wait for Spring to show off all my hard work :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I have a hybrid that I got off of Beach Body. If you want me to send it to you, message me with your email addy, and I'll send it as an attachment.