The Gym Life

Options
Hello! :)

I'm looking for some guidance today. The gym membership I'm part of hase one personal trainer for their entire gym. Without having to worry about being on a waiting list to get into one of her classes I would like to research and try it myself. I'm 5'4 and 175 lbs I would like to loose 30 lbs and tone my legs up. Any help will be appreciated,

Do have suggestions for amazing workout routines? Other blogs? aerobic classes? fitness magazine articles? etc...

Replies

• TakeItOff218
    TakeItOff218 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used to subscribe to this magazine but there are still a lot of workout routines on their website for free. http://www.fitnessrxwomen.com/training/print-go-workout/ I would just meet with a trainer once to make sure your form is correct for some of the exercises to prevent injury. Once you have that down you can follow almost any routine found on this website without having to waste time and money on a personal trainer.
  • spinedocmfp
    spinedocmfp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    muscleandstrength.com, lots of articles and workouts.
  • dt3312
    dt3312 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    blogilates has some good workouts.

I'm not a professional, but from what I can figure out, there are these main components to an exercise program.
    cardio
    balance
    strength
    flexibility