FFS!! Weekend away, I hate my scales!

Options
Just ranting! Been away for weekend, lovely time, nice food, bit of wine, chocolate and munchies. Didn't calorie count just enjoyed it.

I KNEW the scales would leap up (and they have) and I KNEW it would be around 4lbs (and it was, 4.5 to be exact) and I KNOW it will come off after a few days as it is water weight but how completely demoralising. I was doing so well and i was only 7lbs away from my goal which felt so achievable, but now I feel I'm nearly a stone away from goal. Fed up. I shouldn't have got on the scales but I couldn't help it. Grrrrrrrrrr.

There, rant over.

And yes, yes, yes, my own fault, just ranting.

Replies

• scb515
    scb515 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That was me earlier this month, I feel your pain. But it was a good weekend, you made some new memories and most importantly, you are going to get back on the weight loss wagon, aren't you? So... This is only temporary. And that's okay.

Don't beat yourself up about it, just focus on moving forward again!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me when I went on vacation...took less than a week for the 4lbs to go away...

Just get back on track and know it wont take long.
  • Rancerox
    Rancerox Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Heh, this is me every weekend, it seems. I'm working off another gaming weekend, this time with a wedding thrown in just for fun.

Back on track today with food and exercise. Oh, and drinking about two gallons of water!

Whoosh.