Snapshot_20140526_5_zps623f9266.jpg

Snapshot_20140526_zps54ca3d9a.jpg

Snapshot_20140526_9_zpsadfdf45e.jpg

Snapshot_20140526_1_zpse3139071.jpg

Replies

• _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    *trying to figure out how to post pictures... The IMG code is not working with the lower case*
    367ba0fd-cac5-4b7d-8ae3-496b24df983f_zps03bd8b4c.jpg

There is a pic...but before/after? and post?
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I can't help you with computer stuff. Sorry. Are you sure you can't tell? If you were a big ole guy or something I could see how 20lbs wouldn't show yet. You're female and not very big to begin with. I'd look at old photos objectively (or try anyway) and double check for sure.

There you are! I see some progress in your arms, legs, and stomach. Good job!
  • abrazame
    abrazame Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I got it now... Before and after posted in the OP
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Have you taken measurements? Have you done any exercise, specifically lifting? I have lost around 4 inches off my waist but can't tell (bf says he can) but mine is a lot bigger than yours!
  • getfitwithlee
    getfitwithlee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can see it in the after pictures. The muffin top is gone.. stomach is tightening up. KEEP GOING!!!!! Congrats
  • abrazame
    Options
    I am most unhappy with my belly areas. I want to have a flat stomach. I haven't had a flat belly since I hot puberty. I feel like this might be an unrealistic goal. Especially since I have had a child.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    It depends what exactly is lost. Fat, muscle, or water.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I had 2, 10lb babies and have a flat stomach in middle age (44) exercise, especially if you incorporate weights, will give you a muscular stomach (looks sexy) which is just as nice a s a flat stomach or sexier. I'm not talking about a big ole 6 pack either (that's fine if you want to work for it) but a toned, hard-as-a-rock stomach that looks muscular but isn't entirely flat. This is especially true of women who have a "booty". It's a good balance IMHO.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    I see a different around the middle.
  • TheIrish1981
    TheIrish1981 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've been told you see the majority of the difference at 40 pounds.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    You can tell, keep going!
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Since you aren't overwhelming big, my guess is
    you should be doing toning/strength training.
    Your body can then take on the form you desire.
  • ehodgdend4
    ehodgdend4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I feel like this might be an unrealistic goal.

No goal is unrealistic unless you try to do to much to fast. Then you're setting yourself up for failure.

You do look like you lost some weight, but when you lose weight it come off from all over your body just not in one place.
    I lost 30 lbs and i couldn't really tell a difference at the time but as i lost more weight i started noticing my pants not fitting i had to tighten my belt more, shirts looked baggy on me.

So don't get discouraged that you cant see a difference other people will notice, so keep up the good work and good luck
  • abrazame
    Options
    I weigh 140... My goal weight was 130 but now I'm wondering if I should change it to around 110.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I would go for a body fat percentage goal instead of a weight goal (although weight goals on here are necessary for the tickers). Some weeks you won't see a big difference or might even gain a pound, but you will lose inches which means you're gaining muscle and losing fat.
  • fittyinthemaking
    fittyinthemaking Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    it took 30lb for me to see a change in my body, keep going, i can assure you after youve lost another 10lb you will see more visible results :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

If it is fat loss people will see the difference and no scale change. If you are also resistance training.
  • abrazame
    Options
    I would go for a body fat percentage goal instead of a weight goal (although weight goals on here are necessary for the tickers). Some weeks you won't see a big difference or might even gain a pound, but you will lose inches which means you're gaining muscle and losing fat.

How do you fin your body fat percentage?