what does everyone eat for lunch? I need to make sure my "If

Options
Hey! I keep noticing in my food diary once I complete it, it says "If you keep eating this for 5wks this is how much you'll weigh"
.... but the thing is I want to weigh much less haha? has anyone got any filling low-carb high protein meals they can share?!

thanks so much everyone !

Replies

• colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    (I think...) that recommendation is based on the losing 2 lbs per week idea. If MFP recommends you eat about 1200 calories a day, and you are meeting your calorie goal, it should equal out to -2 lbs per week for 5 weeks. If you go over, then the result would be less, if you are under your intake goal, the result might be greater.

Not sure if this is right, but it's what I've assumed!
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I'm a fan of egg white omlettes! High protein and low carb!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    hmmm okay thanks for replying! Yeah I dont eat egg or seafood which is **** because its meant to be the best for you haha but thankyou
  • sophia_uk
    sophia_uk Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey girl,

I usually have a soup for lunch. They are never usually more than 200 calories and they fill me up for ages. Then that means I have have a bigger dinner if I like :)
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    im quite a fussy eater so i dont eat egg or seafood either, altho i eat soup for lunch usually tomato cuz i dont like any other lol.
    you can get the packets of dried mac and cheese thats around 200 calories as well so sometimes i would op for that, soup everyday can get quite boring.
  • jsuemiranda
    jsuemiranda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I do turkey and cheese roll-ups for lunch a lot. Usually 2 of those and a pickle and a few grapes does the trick. Tons of sodium, though. Beef jerky, taco salad (minus the shell), string cheese, lavash wraps with grilled chicken... those are some of my stand-bys.
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Chicken Lettuce and Salsa. My diary is open as well.
  • Procrastinator
    Options
    Lentil curry with brown rice. It tastes good and lentils are really healthy and fills you up.