Fav Super Hero & why??

Options

Replies

• Primal_Warrior_
    Primal_Warrior_ Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    Captain America.

Yes he maybe made better with a super solider serum he is still a good old boyscout
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,542 Member
    Options
    Ironman because of SCIENCE.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Captain America.

Yes he maybe made better with a super solider serum he is still a good old boyscout

+1
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Ironman because of SCIENCE.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

+1
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hellboy. Because of the style, the story and the beleivable character banter. Heavy but no super drama.
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Jean Grey because of her telekinesis.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Wolverine because - Hugh Jackman no other reason.

I have to agree.

I've always been a fan of captain america though. But wolverine.... drooool
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Superman obviously. Wolverine would come second. And if it counts, Dr McNinja in third place.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    The Cat.

viewImg.php?itemid=66493&version=1&type=4
  • NerdySamoan
    NerdySamoan Posts: 78
    Options
    GREEN LANTERN KYLE RAYNER!
    After the Death of Superman Series in the early 90s, my mum bought me my first comic and it was the Emerald Twilight Series when Hal Jordan became parralax and Kyle Rayner became Green Lantern.
    Kyle wasnt super brave like Hal or John. Or overly confident like Guy, he was clumsy and geeky which i really enjoyed and he was learning about the GL powers just as i was, being new to the DC universe.

I spent my teenage years up till i was 22 buying Green Lantern Comics, until Hal came back in Rebirth in 2005.

I even named my daughter Jade after the daughter of the first Green Lantern Alan Scott.
  • Dragonborn79
    Dragonborn79 Posts: 161
    Options
    I love a lot of super heroes. I just have a thing for badasses.

But if I had to pick ONE it's probably Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol). She is comfortable being a rage-filled winged psycho smacking *****es around with her mace, and then she can be incredibly sensitive and vulnerable. She feels everything with so much of her being. It's called passion, folks. Haha Her moon is probably in a fire sign.
  • SweatSmileRepeat
    Options
    Catwoman or Wonderwoman.
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat of the X MEN. Being able to walk through walls (and pretty much everything) would be awesome.

Also: Lockheed!
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Can it be a villain? If so, Magneto.
  • KidP
    KidP Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Spider-Man is the all time favourite for me. He's the most normal/messed up guy who has real world problems, plus he was pretty much the first non-adult superhero with any depth of character. When that comic came out it was different and kind of revolutionary in the comic world.

2nd fav: Captain Marvel (SHAZAM), not the Marvel comics Captain Marvel. That was confusing. A little kid basically turns into a Superman level guy? Cool. The old ones are so wacky. Also, magic.
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Captain America. I think it is because he's much more relatable to me for some reason.

Although, when I was a little girl in the late 70's I always tried to spin around like Wonderwoman. I even had wonderwoman underoos. I'd still wear wonderwoman underoos if they had them in my size. :)
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    But real life superheros I would have to say the men and women in the military. They truly risk their lives in battle and for that I consider them superheros.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Batman: he smacks the hell out of superman but is a normal human. I used to be huge on X-men too but am too far gone on what's happened in the marvel universe to list anyone now.
  • RyanPhat21
    RyanPhat21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Superman
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman...because she rocked those red boots.

Plus I had Wonder Woman Underoos when I was little.