What is on, or at least near the top of your Bucket List?

There just doesn't seem to be enough time or means to do everything you really want to do. But what would be near the top of your list if money were no object?

I have never been in a limousine. I'd love to have one chauffeur me around for the day.....to the grocery store, Dollarama, Chic-Fil-A....Target! Anywhere I want to go....in style!

You?

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Obtain a high profile political position.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Be a running guide for a blind person during a race - maybe a half marathon distance or shorter. Not sure I can handle anyone else on a marathon - I have to focus too much on getting myself to the finish line!
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    It's probably not very glamorous with so many on here being from the States but I would love to visit NYC and pay my respects at Ground Zero, that day really touched me.
  • Smirnoff65
    Be a running guide for a blind person during a race - maybe a half marathon distance or shorter. Not sure I can handle anyone else on a marathon - I have to focus too much on getting myself to the finish line!

That is really nice and totally a selfless act
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    It isn't in my control, but I'd like to see the Buffalo Bills win a Superbowl and the Buffalo Sabres win a Stanley Cup in my lifetime. Something tells me my bucket is getting kicked before either happens though.
  • I would like to be able to run a 5k.... Like run the whole time. I know it's not that major but it would me a lot to me, I would also like to go white water rafting.
  • LegendaryOrange
    For a more competitive answer, I'd like to win a national title at some point.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    1. 3 gallon bucket
    2. 5 gallon bucket
    3. small handle paint bucket
    4. 5 gallon red bucket
    5. car wash bucket
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member

Well it's not *entirely* selfless. I'd get a high off being able to do that with someone who might not be able to otherwise :)
  • Smirnoff65
    I would like to be able to run a 5k.... Like run the whole time. I know it's not that major but it would me a lot to me, I would also like to go white water rafting.

Strange you say that but it is probably very close to your grasp, honestly over the past 5 weeks i have went from running 1k without stopping to yesterday were i managed 4k get yourself the C25K app and work to it.
  • paintballing, skinny dipping, seeing a waterfall.
  • JLEE911
    JLEE911 Posts: 8
    1. Adopt a less fortunate child.
    2. Join a humanitarian organization
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,645 Member
    Catch all 7 species of black bass. I've caught 4 different species in one day here in Texas, but getting a redeye, shoal, and suwannee bass will take me to some backwoods places that are absolutely amazing.
  • Smirnoff65

Well it's not *entirely* selfless. I'd get a high off being able to do that with someone who might not be able to otherwise :)

It is still a very nice goal to achieve, I hope you do it.
  • Smirnoff65
    paintballing, skinny dipping, seeing a waterfall.

If you came to Northern Ireland you could do all three in about 30 minutes lol
  • It isn't in my control, but I'd like to see the Buffalo Bills win a Superbowl and the Buffalo Sabres win a Stanley Cup in my lifetime. Something tells me my bucket is getting kicked before either happens though.

Sabres??? Pshhhh , Everyone knows that the Detroit Red Wings are the best. :smile:
  • LegendaryOrange
    It isn't in my control, but I'd like to see the Buffalo Bills win a Superbowl and the Buffalo Sabres win a Stanley Cup in my lifetime. Something tells me my bucket is getting kicked before either happens though.

Sabres??? Pshhhh , Everyone knows that the Detroit Red Wings are the best. :smile:

Nothing but respect for Redwing Nation...a truly great American hockey market. Sabre Nation is right there with ya though, but minus all the Cups and fun of a championship. As a Sabres fan I WISH we had the success you guys have had.

P.S. It is ironic that the hockey talk that found its way into this thread was between two people from North Carolina.
  • I would like to be able to run a 5k.... Like run the whole time. I know it's not that major but it would me a lot to me, I would also like to go white water rafting.

Strange you say that but it is probably very close to your grasp, honestly over the past 5 weeks i have went from running 1k without stopping to yesterday were i managed 4k get yourself the C25K app and work to it.

Thanks I will get the app now!
  • It isn't in my control, but I'd like to see the Buffalo Bills win a Superbowl and the Buffalo Sabres win a Stanley Cup in my lifetime. Something tells me my bucket is getting kicked before either happens though.

Nothing but respect for Redwing Nation...a truly great American hockey market. Sabre Nation is right there with ya though, but minus all the Cups and fun of a championship. As a Sabres fan I WISH we had the success you guys have had.

Now you've made me feel guilty.......The Sabres aren't that bad I suppose.
  • LegendaryOrange

Now you've made me feel guilty.......The Sabres aren't that bad I suppose.

No, they're that bad. But we love 'em anyways.