How loose is too loose?

Options
2»

Replies

• ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I also used a belt to keep my pants up as long as I could. When I had top buy new ones, but knew I had a LOT of sizes to go before I reached goal, then I'd head to goodwill. You can pick up jeans for $6. I figure I'd save my money for when I get top goal and have to replace everything.

The only thing I didn't scrimp on were bras. With the extra exercise I was doing I thought it was really important to get those fitted as I went along.
  • deliacm
    deliacm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try and get longevity out of my clothes, so I suppose it's time to invest in a belt. My closet is full of 'goal' clothes, as they are the ones I wore before I was pregnant. What I'm faced with is the 8 sizes in between when I have nothing to wear. I just don't even want to invest a dollar in any clothing I would hopefully only wear for two months or less.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!