Any 20 year olds wanting friends??

Options
2»

Replies

• Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, maintaining my weight and focusing on my strength. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Songbirdie90
    Songbirdie90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, from the UK and just getting back into this, anyone feel free to add me, we can do this!! :D
  • losethebabyfat
    losethebabyfat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Dazed from Canada, i am 20 and looking to lose over 50 lbs. I am 5'6" and.190 lbs. I've had a child and am looking to get back to that pre-baby weight, one way or another. Looking for friends on MFP and a support system for intense Weightloss, exercising and calorie control. ADD ME! We can do this!
  • ninajenay
    ninajenay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Nina and I'm from Colorado. This fall will start my senior year of college at CU Boulder. Since November I've lost about 25 pounds and I'm going for about 25 more. I had a lot of great friends at one point, but they all stopped logging in! :sad: I've been following a IIFYM-type diet and was really starting to get into lifting but lost my routine as summer approached and through finals and whatnot. I'd love some new friends to make me look forward to logging in again! Anyone can feel free to add me, I log in every day and have an open diary. :flowerforyou:
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    im 24, just starting back logging after months off. i am looking to lose about 25-30lbs, and i want to become more active! anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    21 years old, turning 22 in November :) Keen for more friends that are active and such!
  • milyba
    milyba Posts: 49
    Options
    I don't fit all categories but I do fit the month after month....lol I was looking for people from Vegas but I guess I can't pick in choose....lol
  • WorkB1tch
    WorkB1tch Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm 20 people are free to add me :)
  • ohdomo
    ohdomo Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 19 (20 in September) and I'm working to lose about 20-30 pounds, preferably by mid-September which is where my birthday falls). Everyone please feel free to add me! I think having friends on the MFP app will help motivate me to use it consistently.
  • marycatherine000
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm a 19 year old college student. Looking to lose 10 pounds before next semester starts in August.
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Heyas :)
    I'm 24 and looking to lose like 17 more kgs :) I'm always up for motivating friends, anyone can add me :)
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm 22 :) I have about 9 pounds to lose,feel free to add! x
  • SapphireTama
    Options
    This seems as good a place as any. I'm 23, looking to find some supportive friends that I can share goals with. xP I don't even mind if you're older than me. ;_;