Mirror, Camera, or Eyes - Which is the biggest LIAR?

Options
2»

Replies

• HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one! When I look in the mirror I look pretty decent, smaller and some times pretty hot, but not so much on camera. Sometimes it is hard to recognize myself in pictures.
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My eyes lie. My eyes lie when I look in the mirror. They lie when I look at a photograph. I can't tell what I look like. I just look like I did 70 lbs ago. Weird and I'm trying to get over it. I don't even wear glasses. Mirrors and cameras can't lie, but my eyes can...

Correction, my brain can.

The best I can do is compare photographs. At least I'm not comparing apples and oranges. That's where I see the difference.
  • fattydarren
    Options
    Camera's and CCTV are the best....

I always knew I was overweight, but when I saw a picture of me in the pool at Centre Parcs I nearly cried.... I was so fat with my man boobs and wobbly hips....... The pictures do not lie, the mirror seems too...

Im also lucky to have CCTV at work, and whenever I have viewed footage and seen myself, Im a porker....

Well, I was..... Im slowly losing weight now and lost an inch off the widest part of my belly in the last few days.... im so excited about being slim again, woooohoooo......

Im looking forward to when I see the pic of me in the pool and think its someone else because its not fat and wobbly!!!