Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Kendall. I`m going to be starting college in about three months and am trying to lose a bit of weight before I go. Though my overall goal is to lose 40 lbs I would love to lose at least 20 (or more!) in the next twelve weeks. Like most people I have a history of losing/gaining weight and yo-yoing all over the place. Not only is it important for me to lose this weight before I leave for college to feel better physically and mentally, but it is also important to build a healthy foundation to ensure that I don`t fall prey to the unfortunate freshman fifteen. I also want to note that I am vegan, but this doesn`t really matter too much!

I`m looking for a buddy to lose weight with, so we can motivate each other to be healthy and stay accountable. Or if anyone wants to be friends that would be cool too! :)

Replies

• KEVERDVM
    KEVERDVM Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need tons of support but It's hard to find anyone who wants to help. I'm here if ya need me!
  • aimraerob
    aimraerob Posts: 1
    Options
    I definitely could use a weight loss buddy!!!! Message back if you still need one. I'm a college student too.