18 pounds down - PIX!

Options

Replies

• suzyjo
    suzyjo Posts: 4
    Options
    You look great - keep up the good work! I'm starting again (from wednesday) as I'm getting married in July, I've worked out I need to loose 5lb a month to get to goal weight. Your pics have motivated me to keep going :)
  • darcibean
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful :) Congrats!
  • Procrastinator
    Options
    You look gorgeous and I'm loving your hair and clothes :)
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow girl, you look SMOKIN! Keep up the great work!
  • copper33
    Options
    Awesome!!
    I am 5ft 9 and now 160lbs up 20lbs from my usual 140, so in kind of the same range as you were originally.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    x
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    first let me say that you look great and still beautiful even on your heaviest pic! But all that matters is how you feel i guess, your last pic is awesome! Keep it up, you look really healthy. Congratulations!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    You look great!:smile:
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    well, i think you look smokin with or without your blubber!
  • Brady_
    Brady_ Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look so gorgeous! if i were to add my opinion i think you could easily stop at that weight in the last pic, your curves are to kill for! so skinny but yes so curvy! prettyyy sure thats what the men like :) great work! im 5'7 as well, and i wanna be 125, I weight 140 now, we DEFF carry our weight differet unfortunatly, allll my weight is in my mid section with lack of curves else where, besides bein a lil top heavy. jealous:)
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Keep up the good work and before you know it you will be at goal.
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep you the good work!
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i honestly think you look good in all of your pics! :smile: but congrats on the weight loss (love your hair as well!)!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...

You just gave me great motivation.....I can actually see myself getting there...
    I mean seriously I'm aiming for 140 and thats what I want to look like animal print dress and hott hair included :flowerforyou:
  • moserary
    Options
    You look fantastic. Well done! I love, love, love your dress. Love it.
  • tmcowan
    tmcowan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!! Keep up the great work, you'll get to you goal weight before you know it!!
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You have such a gorgeous hourglass shape!
    Thanks for the inspiration :) I have almost the same stats as you and goal weight.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    :smooched: You are So inspriering! Gorgous pics too!!
  • Serenity79
    Options
    You look amazing, I would kill for your 'now' pic! What an inspiration!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't see where you need to loose any more. You look pretty awesome right now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!