Need a new treadmill, any suggestions?

Options
Looking to replace my Nordic Track treadmill I purchased from Sears about 10 years ago. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Replies

• hipyogacat
    hipyogacat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My ProForm treadmill from Sears died last fall and, after much research, I replaced it with a Precor 9.23 (non-commercial treadmill). I LOVE it. I tested different brands but nothing compared. There are other Precor models that have side rails if you prefer but I liked the open space of the non-handrail model.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    What do you want to use it for? Running?

If you're looking for one for running, I would recommend the Nordictrack Commercial 1750. I had a different Nordictrack and didn't like it. But I love this one!

http://www.nordictrack.com/fitness/en/NordicTrack/Treadmills/commercial-1750-1
  • smrgal144
    smrgal144 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies! I am mainly looking to purchase one for brisk walking but my husband uses it for running. I'll google both and see what the reviews look like :)
  • segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Save the planet, just buy a working one on Craigslist and use the money you save to buy an ice cream cone for a homeless dolphin.