I'm new and loving it!

A009285
A009285 Posts: 3
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I am enjoying myfitnesspall tremendously! I look forward to it helping me lose weight! So far so good, two pounds down! Love the phone app and that it is free!

We can do it!

Replies

• I just joined as well. Today was my first day trying it. I have it on my iPod touch. I love how it calculates everything, Now I just need to find the will power! lol Good luck!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    I love this site!! Great support and great people!! This is my first week and I am loving it:) Best of luck!
  • sfphelan
    sfphelan Posts: 53 Member
    i have been on this site for two days and i love it.. i have already told several friends about it and they joined with me!! Great way to stay motivated
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Welcome!! I love this site and the support is wonderful. I try to plan my meals every day so it is a no brainer during the day. Good Luck!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Four new MFP'ers in a row!! How awesome is that!!!!

I'm so glad you all are here!!! This is seriously THE most amazing weight loss tool on the web/phone out there. I'm not the least bit prejudice at all! Ha ha! Amazing support with Pal's going towards the EXACT same goals, exercise logging, food logging, tools...its amazing! I've been using this site for 2.5 years and recommend it to all of my friends and family!!

Good luck!!! :o):flowerforyou:
  • Welcome aboard. I'm quite sure you will receive tons of encourage, help, answers to questions and more.

You are not alone. I'm glad you came:wink:
  • I just joined this week. I am doing ok on my food intake and just did my first exercise in years! I have 60 lbs to lose and am taking it in 4 hour blocks - breakfast, lunch, dinner, evening. If I can plan the next few hours, then I can do it. My brother is getting married in October. My little sister and I are making the cake. Right now, I would not want to be photographed. My sister is 95 lbs. I was like her at her age. I want to get to a healthy weight. I lost weight 2 years ago and my cholesterol went from 231 to 168 in a year - losing 30 lbs. Well, I have gained them back and luckily the cholesterol is still normal but I see my future if I don't change and am finally ready. Kelly
  • I also bought the book the 400 calorie fix. Lots of good stuff in there. I'm trying to plan my meals as well. It REALLY helps to plan ahead. Its hard to get in the habit, but once you do it for awhile it gets easier. If you plan good too, you have everything in the MFP calorie counter and its easier to use. The easier it is to use, the more likely we are to do it! JUST DO IT! Good luck everyone!
  • Hi everyone!

I joined the site several days ago and wanted to say hello. Love the iPhone app!
  • Welcome!! I also joined this past week and this is the best food tracker I have seen. I have used quite a few in the past but they were too difficult and time consuming. This has been really easy and I enjoy seeing exactly how my calories and nutrients are spent each day. Good luck to you.
This discussion has been closed.